Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Quote Originally Posted by Hoodj View Post
    Bump, cuz Di just got a whole bunch of OP feats even Superman cant match.
    What feats?

Ah yes, this thread. The one where CBR's brains melted because Wonder Woman lifted a rock.

I think it was hilarious this thread started amidst Death Metal and Doomsday Clock...two series that posit Batman and Superman are literally the respective linchpins of the entire multiverse and nothing can exist without them.

Meanwhile, here's this random issue of Justice League where Diana lifts a rock no one else can and that's the bridge too far for some.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy_McNichts View Post
    I think it was hilarious this thread started amidst Death Metal and Doomsday Clock...two series that posit Batman and Superman are literally the respective linchpins of the entire multiverse and nothing can exist without them.

Meanwhile, here's this random issue of Justice League where Diana lifts a rock no one else can and that's the bridge too far for some.
    LOL, so true!

Great mime selection.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Ah yes, this thread. The one where CBR's brains melted because Wonder Woman lifted a rock.
    I really wanted to forget about the big rock that only woman can lift fiasco.
    Zaldrīzes Buzdari Iksos Daor

Never underestimate the might of a rock. Killer Croc once threw one at Batman.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Never underestimate the might of a rock. Killer Croc once threw one at Batman.
    It was a big rock.

Quote Originally Posted by masterwitcher88 View Post
    I really wanted to forget about the big rock that only woman can lift fiasco.
    Nah, sticky it. We need a wall of shame for the folks who freaked out at the idea of a girl with cooties being able to lift a rock.