All-New Member

Default The Dimensional Children (DC)

Copyright all characters belongs to the DC Comics expect for these two characters Dangerous Dimensional Guardian & Dimensional Destroyer.

Legion of Doom was fighting the Justice League. All Suddenly a black portal opened up. After the portal fulling opened it shoots out 21 pods. Everyone there saw a male silhouette said, "Justice League those Pods holds your dimensional children. Before I go any further. I'm known as Dangerous Dimensional Guardian. Boom Tube and other dimensions devices were stolen from my dimension headquarters. There is one person you have to watch out for. She calls herself the Dimensional Destroyer. Just let you know the kids in those pods called me, Uncle Dan. By the way Wonder Woman those pods with your Wonder Woman symbol are the first Natural Amazon Princes from their perceive dimensions. Zeus told me that he only allow them be the only men on. I just want let you know that they are sleep right now in those pods but they cranky when they wake up. I have to go before she gets to this portal. Please take care of those kids."

John Stewart said, "Before we open the pods of our children. We should take the pods to the Watch Tower first." Batman said, "I'll call my Bat-family. We'll met you there."

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____
    Author's note: I known which Couples and which children to which couple those kids belong to but I need some kids names. Please help me by message me. For continuing this story.
    Last edited by Nightwing8; 08-14-2014 at 10:03 AM.