Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Like Hawkeye. Would he be interested in Green Arrow?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Ying Ko View Post
    Wonder if Fraction has any other DC work lined up? Most people - including me - won't read a Jimmy Olsen book, but might be interested in bigger books by him. He used to create some great stuff for Marvel for example.
    Bleeding Cool had a rumor that he, Zdarsky, and Ellis were cooking up a new alternate universe version of Batman and Superman for the digital line, but who knows if that’s true or if it will happen due to Ellis’ sexual harassment history coming to light. I’m sure they’ve offered him stuff though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Like Hawkeye. Would he be interested in Green Arrow?
    I doubt he would take that job, too repetitive to what he’s already done.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ying Ko View Post
    Wonder if Fraction has any other DC work lined up? Most people - including me - won't read a Jimmy Olsen book, but might be interested in bigger books by him. He used to create some great stuff for Marvel for example.
    You're really missing out. I understand if money's tight and you can't swing the purchase, but definitely check it out on DC Universe if you've got the app. It's well-worth your time.

I'm sad to see this comic go, but I loved that ending.

I would have happily bought 164 issues of this. I will have to go look for a new favorite DC comic now.