Default Marvel's Helstom Hulu Show!

It's not only not dead we have photos of the shows filming!

Defenders member helstorm has his own show on hulu.

10 episodes in oct.

https://whatsondisneyplus.com/first-...rvel-helstrom/

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

looks like scheiße

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I had interest when it was part of a set of shows. I had less interest by itself. I have even less interest when it's a DOA show with very little apparent emphasis on comics accuracy.

That being said, visually, the casting of Hellstrom seems quite reasonable.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    I had interest when it was part of a set of shows. I had less interest by itself. I have even less interest when it's a DOA show with very little apparent emphasis on comics accuracy.

That being said, visually, the casting of Hellstrom seems quite reasonable.
    yeah based on the description it sound very far from the comics.

Unless the father is revealed to be an actual devil at some point

Quote Originally Posted by pageturner View Post
    yeah based on the description it sound very far from the comics.

Unless the father is revealed to be an actual devil at some point
    Between the poor connection to the source material, and the article flat out stating this series won't reference the MCU movies or TV shows this show is doing a very poor job of getting the comic book community excited about it.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Between the poor connection to the source material, and the article flat out stating this series won't reference the MCU movies or TV shows this show is doing a very poor job of getting the comic book community excited about it.
    I don't think it needs to tie-in to the MCU to be worth existing as a series though.

((Feige picks up axe.))

ANDDDDDDD..it's already cancelled lol https://fullcirclecinema.com/2020/04...trom-canceled/

appears that Marvel’s upcoming Helstrom series will be shortlived. According to insider Daniel Richtman, the series was already canceled before airing a single episode.

Richtman reported on his Patreon that the show was canceled ahead of the series premiere. However, the Marvel Television series is still planned to debut on Hulu sometime this year.

Tuesday morning, The Hollywood Reporter announced that Marvel canceled the overall deals for two of their showrunners due to the Coronavirus Pandemic. The two individuals in question being Steve Lightfoot, who ran The Punisher on Netflix, and Paul Zbyszewski, who was the showrunner on Helstrom.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I thought that was announced previously. I'm fine with them marketing it as a limited series. Saying it's cancelled made me think they're not airing it.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?