Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: X-Villains

BANNED

Default X-Villains

Recent X-Men comics have seen Bastion, Mojo, Shadow King, Selene and William Stryker back again, and Emma Frost returning to her villainous roots. I think the antagonists are always a huge part of the story, so I'm curious which X-Men villains we've seen in the past you'd like to see make a comeback. Who would you like to see again in the X-Men comics?

For me, I really want to see Exodus and the Acolytes (particularly Frenzy, Random, Unuscione, Tempo and Amelia Voght, though I'm open to new/alternate members + I want Elixir to join)

Also, Madelyne Pryor & the Sisterhood: Last time we saw the Sisterhood there was a tease of something new, but we haven't seen 616 Madelyne Pryor since. I'd like to think she's gathered some formidable female mutants from across the MU with a range of aesthetics and powersets. (Astra, The Mastermind sisters, Skein, Chimera, Dragoness, Tithe, Omega Black, Phantazia etc.)

Honestly that mutant assassin from X-men Gold who was killing mutants but was an every day human. I like the idea of mutant serial killer / Punisher style guy. I would like more from him.

Has anything been done with Sinister lately?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    Honestly that mutant assassin from X-men Gold who was killing mutants but was an every day human. I like the idea of mutant serial killer / Punisher style guy. I would like more from him.
    A shame that Guggenheim isn't competent enough to develop any character outside of Kitty Pryde...

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    I'm pretty sure he's in Secret Warriors. Or he will be. Meanwhile Miss Sinister is making appearances in X-Men Blue

Astonishing Member

Penny Newson. Aka the girl who got angles powers in quarantine. She technically has the powers of emma and Phoenix. A fan girl hunting down the X-Men because there not hip, too many legacy charaters, too much naostgia.

Also weapon 11. We never got a name to that programs and having a crossover between all new wolverine, weapond X and oml with them tracking down and uncovering what weapond 11 is.(please use carbonadium and the other types of adamantium.)

Weapond minus. Mr.mind bubble had a very unique take for his powers. What is the minus for weapond x? We can get a bunch of characters with some very weird powers.

Also general rule, more creative/simple powers ex look at characrers like katakuri(he made mochi terrifying) and doflamingo(string) from One piece. Simple powers, huge utility. And villans who you cant beat in a straght fight. I would like there to be villans that they have to be creative to beat.(preferably create and alter the property's of crystals, simple power but you can go crazy and do some fun things with it.)

I really, REALLY want the children of the vault to come back and be dealt with in Uncanny Avengers. SO badly lol.

-Erik the Red
    -King Bedlam
    -Black Tom (he just made an appearance in Blue #1 but I already miss him )
    -Ahab (what better time to bring back someone from Rachel's past even though she wants to move past it)
    -Tempo (I MISS HER SO MUCH)
    -Fabian Cortez (I just want to see Skids kick his ass, is that too much to ask?)
    -Penny Newsom (let her and Ink have at it so they can both die and we can forget about them)

Original Apocalypse
    Real Madelyne Pryor
    Children of the Vault
    Mortis

BANNED

Penny Neeson would be a welcome addition. Last we saw she had artificial powers for both Emma Frost and Jean Grey/Phoenix. I’m sure she could cause all kinds of trouble. I loved her with the Angel wings, and it’d be neat if she incorporated various mutant powers for some purpose. She didn’t seem particularly nefarious, but certainly troublesome.

Mortis is a nice pick. She’s been absent for quite some time, though I’m hoping to see her in the Dazzler one-shot.

Ahab is another great choice, and I’d love to see some new hounds. Hmmm. What if he managed to get X-Man as a Hound? He’s technically a relation to Rachel. Unfortunately, Rachel is stuck in Gold and I anything that goes on there goes through Guggenheim and I am not a fan.
    Last edited by King_Thor13; 10-04-2017 at 03:27 PM.

Wait, they're pushing Sinister towards the Inhumans? Should I be worried? And Miss Sinister?

So you would want Penny Newsome to return as a new Mimic character than King_Thor13?

I would like to see the return of:
    Mastermind Sisters
    Sauron
    Fenris twins after watching Gifted.
    Donald Pierce
    Last edited by Thievery; 10-02-2017 at 11:05 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    He's going to the Avengers or Inhumans in a couple of months.

Quote Originally Posted by Muffinman View Post
    I really, REALLY want the children of the vault to come back and be dealt with in Uncanny Avengers. SO badly lol.
    Yes, they were fantastic antagonists and also Unit!!!!! I really feel that Bendis’ ego made everyone forget Unit.

He brought back Dark Beast and created Animax, nuXavier, Mystiverine and Matthew Malloy. The worst villains of all time.

Vulcan, Genocide, Ichisumi aka Pestilence, Apocalypse Twins, Azazel, Unit, Proteus, Astra, Mortis, Chimera

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JarOfFlies1 View Post
    So you would want Penny Newsome to return as a new Mimic character than King_Thor13?
    I guess. Though I'm not sure she needs to display multiple powers at once, but I wouldn't mind seeing her use various powers from the best and brightest of the X-Men. I think she'd be a fun antagonist for an arc.

Quote Originally Posted by JarOfFlies1 View Post
    Donald Pierce
    I would love to see Donald Pierce back, preferably with some Reavers. Given he was last seen in the X-brig, I'm sure he's been up to no good since then. He'd be a great villain for Weapon X and/or All-New Wolverine.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    Azazel & Proteus
    Azazel I think has been mishandled in the past. Last we saw him in the Nightcrawler solo he was dressed as a pirate *shudder*. Jillian and Abyss of the Neyaphem should come back too.

Proteus should be an antagonist for Legion is his recently announced solo. I think that has a lot of potential given that both characters are immensely powerful and can warp reality.