Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Default Team Doom vs Avengers(Civil War)

A composite Movie Dr Doom(with absorbed F4 powers) creates a team to take down the Avengers from across the movie multiverse. Joining him from the Suicide Squad movie is Enchantress and Incubus. Then from the Mummy universe is Imhotep, and Ahmanet(2017). And finally from the Spiderverse he grabs Electro and Venom. Can this team led by Doom take down all the Avengers from Cival War?

Team Doom: Composite Doom w/F4 powers, Imhotep, Ahmanet, Enchantress, Incubus, Electro, Venom

Vs

All Avengers in Civil War movie with powers they had at the time.

Lots of moving parts here but I am beginning to think a Composite movie Doom w/ F4 powers added would be a considerable threat to team MCU solo.

He would be durable enough to weather an initial attack and he could explode people's brains from a distance. A lot of exploded brains are gonna show up in the opening moments.

The only ones I'm not confident comp Doom could take solo are Wanda and Vision. Wanda has potent forcefields and mental shenanigans of her own so she may be able to defend an initial brain blast? Vision is intangible so he should also be safe.

Unfortunately for team MCU, Enchantress also has feats for casting illusions and other mind trickery, so she may be able to screw with Vision long enough for her team to do some damage to him.

After that, everyone dog piles Wanda (assuming she CAN deflect brain explosions), at which point she is overwhelmed.

Curious what others think. Like I said, lots of moving parts. Might have missed something.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Hell, of the Civil War characters, only Vision is likely to survive Doom just going nova flame at the bell. He can likely tank (vibranium) or phase that.

I don't see anything on Team Doom actually being capable of doing anything to Vision, really, but, OTOH, I don't see Vision being able to kill Doom either.

Though, as a side question, when did movie Doom absorb the FF's powers? Was that in the most recent remake? I can't remember a thing of that, thank god, I just sadly recall him absorbing the Surfer's powers thanks to tachyon shenanigans. Would composite Doom get those powers? Because then, even Vision is likely screwed.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Though, as a side question, when did movie Doom absorb the FF's powers?
    He didn't. The original post doesn't say he did, either. He's just got them for this rumble.

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Though, as a side question, when did movie Doom absorb the FF's powers? Was that in the most recent remake?
    Yes. Just after the moment where my eyes, ears and brain exploded from the sheer terribleness of that movie.

That’s why I’m a bit hazy on the details. And whether it even happened. And my own name.

Yeah Composite movie Doom has powers due to situation. Before hand the Dooms got crappy Doom powers and in Rise of the Silver Surfer could just Jack into the “board”

Which is plot device enough really.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Yes. Just after the moment where my eyes, ears and brain exploded from the sheer terribleness of that movie.

That’s why I’m a bit hazy on the details. And whether it even happened. And my own name.
    Pretty much what happened to me. Wait. Who am I? What is this place I find myself? Is there a myself? Should there be? What is a "duckness"? All important questions.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

In the distance, Odin sits atop his throne of Amnesia Dust and chuckles.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

I don't think exploding Iron Man/War Machines/Black Panther head would work cause their helmets(maybe even Ant Man) and people like Spider Man can move/react quicker than Doom to possibly escape as Doom only used it mostly stationary targets and in a hallway so even Falcon could be able to move around to much to be targeted. I also don't think he can explode Giant Man's head if he grows instead of shrinks either.

On a side note if this is still to one sided then we can add Thor and Hulk to this scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Drizzle View Post
    I don't think exploding Iron Man/War Machines/Black Panther head would work cause their helmets(maybe even Ant Man) and people like Spider Man can move/react quicker than Doom to possibly escape as Doom only used it mostly stationary targets and in a hallway so even Falcon could be able to move around to much to be targeted. I also don't think he can explode Giant Man's head if he grows instead of shrinks either.

On a side note if this is still to one sided then we can add Thor and Hulk to this scenario.
    Almost every single brain he exploded was behind a mask/helmet or concealed in armor.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Almost every single brain he exploded was behind a mask/helmet or concealed in armor.
    Those helmets<<<<<<<<<<<<Black Panthers helmet. Those were just standard real world swat helmets and not comparable to Iron Man/Vibranium level durability and most likely not Ant Man level helmet either.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Drizzle View Post
    Those helmets<<<<<<<<<<<<Black Panthers helmet. Those were just standard real world swat helmets and not comparable to Iron Man/Vibranium level durability and most likely not Ant Man level helmet either.
    He used his power straight through the helmets though.

The durability shouldn't matter. The helmets weren't getting torn to pieces first. It's not like he had to destroy the helmets to then destroy the brains. The power just bypassed the material directly.

A helmet being more durable shouldn't matter as the power doesn't seem to care if the helmet is there in the first place. It's an internal attack.
    - big_adventure

The durability shouldn't matter. The helmets weren't getting torn to pieces first. It's not like he had to destroy the helmets to then destroy the brains. The power just bypassed the material directly.

A helmet being more durable shouldn't matter as the power doesn't seem to care if the helmet is there in the first place. It's an internal attack.
    Maybe the argument here is that the helmet can absorb the psychokinetic energy or whatever.

Note I've not seen the movie, I don't even know what we're talking about.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Maybe the argument here is that the helmet can absorb the psychokinetic energy or whatever.

Note I've not seen the movie, I don't even know what we're talking about.
    Maybe Shuris suit? Civil War BP couldn't absorb anything.

But again, the power looked to just bypass whatever clothing/armor was worn.
    - big_adventure

That seems no limit fallacy to me. Like he could just blast Silver Samurais brain that was encased in Adamantium, or Collossus/Juggernaut brain behind their durability.

Unless he was able to do it kr even impleid to be able to do it against Thing in the movie It doesn't seem right to handwave that ability off of just doing to standard real world red shirts.