Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Zahina View Post
    Does Wonder Woman still have the witch mode and magic powers?
    I’m not sure if she has full access like in the beginning of Justice League Dark and Witching Hour but in the most recent issue she mentions she has a piece of Hecate soul within her allowing her to access to the dark magic dimension. I can’t say to what extent those powers will effect her in the future or if she can draw upon them but yes she still has some connection to Hecate.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I’m not sure if she has full access like in the beginning of Justice League Dark and Witching Hour but in the most recent issue she mentions she has a piece of Hecate soul within her allowing her to access to the dark magic dimension. I can’t say to what extent those powers will effect her in the future or if she can draw upon them but yes she still has some connection to Hecate.
    That's interesting. If Wonder Woman has some connection to Hecate then she should have some magic ability in her.

Quote Originally Posted by Zahina View Post
    That's interesting. If Wonder Woman has some connection to Hecate then she should have some magic ability in her.
    See the thing I’m unsure about is how it works, I know that she has done stuff with the witchmark in Justice League Dark but I’m presently unaware how much she can control it or utilize it. Like in the most recent issue of JLD with the help of Zatanna and a spell they went into the dark magic dimension, and around issue 19 (Tynion’s last issue) she was able to utilize it in a fight but since then I’m unaware how much she can use it on her own if that makes sense.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.