Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Pretty easy to be a hero in the DCU if all one needs is some combat training and a whip, lol
    TBF comics back in the golden age from -every- company, heavily featured characters w. nothing more to fall back on but their wits and their fists.
    DCs JSA is particularly easy to point out though, as the most successful WWII era team. I mean you had a guy like Al Pratt, who was short af and lifted weights, sitting next to The Spectre, who was God’s wrath on earth.

Incredible Member

All I could think of was,"When was Hulk Hogan in this book!?" lol

Once any Justice Society project is finally up-and-running, I wouldn't mind if they revisited the Jeffrey Graves version of Mr. America.

And was it Jeffrey Graves or was it Trey Thompson (the second Mr. America who was killed at the beginning of the series) who
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    . . . His super-hero origin is being a police detective who caught a serial killer of a young girl but had to let him go because the evidence was lost in a fire two days before his trial then he broke his hands, ribs and dragged him to his local FBI office to confess and sent the killer to prison for life. This is all internal narrative but it reads like everything he did with a smile on his face...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by randomideaguy View Post
    But the least they could do is be funny or entertaining while doing it. See: Guy Gardner.
    Hell of a character IMO.