Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Shiny new costume= more fun and optimistic Batman?

Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Kinda feels like they're incorporating aspects meant to have originally gone to Luke.

Because this feels really Luke to me. Heck, I feel Luke would have pulled the shiny Black and Silver-Blue off better.

Because, again, this feels to me that it was supposed to be Luke.
    Now this I agree with 200%. Maybe when they were going to make Luke Batman maybe this was supposed to be HIS Batman look. Either way I do like it. Even if it is on the slide to Black Panther. I wonder if it's a composite of N9th metal.

Lol, Bat Panther suit!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I think the design itself is fine, but I'm not digging the color scheme.
    This. It doesn't scream Batman to me. On the other hand, it would have been a decent Batwing look with some adjustments...

Batman: “I’m Batman”.

Criminal 1: “Yes we know”.

Criminal 2: “PPL three blocks away know you’re Batman”.

Voice from three blocks away: “Hey, it’s Batman”!

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    Batman: “I’m Batman”.

Criminal 1: “Yes we know”.

Criminal 2: “PPL three blocks away know you’re Batman”.

Voice from three blocks away: “Hey, it’s Batman”!

Yeah, Matt Murdock could see this costume coming

Are we sure this is supposed to be a new costume and not just an Anti-Joker suit he wears in 100? He has his normal costume on in all the post-100 covers.
    Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Now this I agree with 200%. Maybe when they were going to make Luke Batman maybe this was supposed to be HIS Batman look. Either way I do like it. Even if it is on the slide to Black Panther. I wonder if it's a composite of N9th metal.

Lol, Bat Panther suit!!
    What's Black Panther-esque about it? T'Challa's looks are much more subtle and streamlined by comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Are we sure this is supposed to be a new costume and not just an Anti-Joker suit he wears in 100? He has his normal costume on in all the post-100 covers.

What's Black Panther-esque about it? T'Challa's looks are much more subtle and streamlined by comparison.
    Light fitting, metallic, body armor. Just looking at the pic I immediately thought of Black Panther. Plus I see the transition from cloth/spandex to hi-body armor as something Bruce should, and would do if he is anywhere near smart as T'challa.

Light fitting, metallic, body armor. Just looking at the pic I immediately thought of Black Panther. Plus I see the transition from cloth/spandex to hi-body armor as something Bruce should, and would do if he is anywhere near smart as T'challa.
    It looks more cumbersome than any Panther suit I've ever seen, personally. Black Panther's suit is kind of deceptive in how armored it is because it looks more like normal spandex most of the time, aside from the David Liss suit but that had plot reasoning behind it.

It's not the first time Bruce has had armored suits...usually for toy reasons, but there was the Arkham Knight Batsuit. I think it doesn't happen a lot because the design is just too bulky for Batman.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It looks more cumbersome than any Panther suit I've ever seen, personally. Black Panther's suit is kind of deceptive in how armored it is because it looks more like normal spandex most of the time, aside from the David Liss suit but that had plot reasoning behind it.

It's not the first time Bruce has had armored suits...usually for toy reasons, but there was the Arkham Knight Batsuit. I think it doesn't happen a lot because the design is just too bulky for Batman.
    Lol, facts. I'm waiting for hell to freeze over so he can sport a Cape less costume, especially when we talk about a the guy being an acrobatic, martial artist. Truthfully that thing should have been gone.

Lol, facts. I'm waiting for hell to freeze over so he can sport a Cape less costume, especially when we talk about a the guy being an acrobatic, martial artist. Truthfully that thing should have been gone.
    I mean, Dick made it work, but I think he complained about the cape .

Incredible Member Gotham citizen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    This is not what I meant went I said I missed Batman in blue and gray.
    This is not what I meant when I said: «Batman need some kind of armour, because he can't dodge the bullets».

Quote Originally Posted by Gotham citizen View Post
    This is not what I meant when I said: «Batman need some kind of armour, because he can't dodge the bullets».
    Out of curiosity, does Batman doging bullets bother you? I always saw as an aceptable break for reality (he still should keep some armor thougth)
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Out of curiosity, does Batman doging bullets bother you? I always saw as an aceptable break for reality (he still should keep some armor thougth)
    Personally I roll my eyes during every action movie when the stars somehow dodge or outrun bullets.

I thought it's partially what he has the cape for...

Incredible Member Gotham citizen's Avatar

We already discussed that question in another topic (I don't remember its title), so I don't think it is useful start an off topic here; if I will able to find out what discussion was, I will post the link for those who are interested in the topic.