Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    More accurate I think to say there will be a direction. Right now we’re treading water because 5G got canned so DC has pushed their next big initiative to after Death Metal, with the pandemic buying them time to switch gears.
    We, the fans are treading water. But DC has been aware that 5G wasn’t happening since February at this point, it’s silly to think they have come up with a relaunch plan by now.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    We, the fans are treading water. But DC has been aware that 5G wasn’t happening since February at this point, it’s silly to think they have come up with a relaunch plan by now.
    Tynion has a plan for Bat-family after Joker War but he's the only one I know. I don't know about the others.

By what Snyder said on Metal, he prefers "everything's canon", basically he just wants to use as much DC lore as possible like what he did with Metal

I mean I assume something has to be announced soon with all the series ending and creative teams being replaced by filler creative teams, plus Comic Con online is this week and Fan Dome is next month. I’m not expecting like full on story details but I’d expect some title teases and even some creative teams.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

BANNED

Probably more canon but also loose connectivity between books.

BANNED

I wonder how far they are going to go down with overusing Watchmen then they have already done. Rorschach is the new victim and that too under Tom King.

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    I wonder how far they are going to go down with overusing Watchmen then they have already done. Rorschach is the new victim and that too under Tom King.
    I assume there is a plan at some point to use Clark, the Watchmen's new superman, or even do something with Marionette and Mime seeing as they are in the DC universe proper and serve as an anchor for Clark as according to Doctor Manhattan. Hell I'm sure there is something with that new girl Nostalgia (the orphan who got Bubastis) since apparently they made a point to add her to the end of doomsday clock.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that after the success of Doomsday Clock, the HBO show, and the use of Manhattan in the Flash Forward comics and Death Metal that whether we like it or not the floodgates to use Watchmen have been opened and that we are likely to see more.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Why I see HARLEY in one Batman 100 cover(batfamily part) and not someone like Steph or Cass?

You end TIRED of her. She is not from the batfamily. But DC wants her everywhere.

What? Even THOMAS WAYNE is in the villains part?

WOW. This is JL Oddysey ending. I did not expect it.. Only Red hood ending.
    Last edited by adrikito; 07-23-2020 at 02:53 AM.

BATMAN #100
    BATMAN #101
    DETECTIVE COMICS #1028
    DETECTIVE COMICS #1029
    BATGIRL #50
    NIGHTWING #75

BATMAN: THREE JOKERS #3

DARK NIGHTS: DEATH METAL #4
    DARK NIGHTS: DEATH METAL RISE OF THE NEW GOD #1
    DARK KNIGHTS: DEATH METAL ROBIN KING #1
    JUSTICE LEAGUE #54
    JUSTICE LEAGUE #55