SUPERMAN #26
    written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
    art by IVAN REIS and DANNY MIKI
    cover by IVAN REIS and JOE PRADO
    variant cover by TONY S. DANIEL
    Wonder Woman 1984 variant cover by GABRIELE DELL'OTTO
    ON SALE 10/13/20
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES | FC | DC
    As Superman deals with the continuing fallout from the world knowing his truth as Clark Kent, he finds himself faced with a physical threat beyond anything he has ever faced before. Synmar traveled across the universe to destroy the Man of Steel. How can Superman contain the havoc this new foe will cause so that everything he has sworn to protect doesn't collapse with him?

ACTION COMICS #1026
    art and cover by JOHN ROMITA JR. and KLAUS JANSON
    variant cover by LUCIO PARRILLO
    Wonder Woman 1984 variant cover by FRANK CHO
    ON SALE 10/27/20
    This issue, it's the Superman family versus everybody! In this blistering conclusion to the epic "House of Kent" saga, huge choices are made to defend the great city of Metropolis. Plus, amid all the chaos, the new owner of the Daily Planet is revealed—and it's...Jimmy Olsen?! Guest-starring Jonathan Kent, Conner Kent, Supergirl, and the Legion of Super-Heroes.

LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES #10
    art by RYAN SOOK and WADE VON GRAWBADGER
    cover by RYAN SOOK
    variant cover by DARKO LAFUENTE
    ON SALE 10/27/20
    A grudge that has endured 1,000 years! The unstoppable behemoth Rogol Zaar has survived the millennium to haunt Jonathan Kent where he least expected it! It's a menace so terrible the Legion of Super-Heroes may not survive. Was this the challenge Brainiac 5 predicted? Is the Legion up to the task? Plus, who is dating whom in the 31st century? Another searing chapter in the far-flung future of the DC Universe, courtesy of Bendis, Sook, and von Grawbadger!
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

TEEN TITANS #46
    written by ROBBIE THOMPSON
    art by EDUARDO PANSICA
    cover by BERNARD CHANG
    card stock variant cover by PEACH MOMOKO
    ON SALE 10/20/20
    CARD STOCK VARIANT COVER $4.99 US
    With Damian Wayne renouncing his role as Robin and leaving the Teen Titans behind, Jon Kent returns from the future and the Legion of Super-Heroes to ask the remaining Titans some tough questions about his best friend. And when Superboy asks questions—he demands answers.

YOUNG JUSTICE #19
    written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS and DAVID F. WALKER
    art by SCOTT GODLEWSKI
    cover by JOHN TIMMS
    variant cover by DARKO LaFUENTE
    ON SALE 10/6/20
    Wonder Girl calls Young Justice together to help her with a family problem. Seems the pantheon of Greek gods is having a hard time with some of Cassie's choices. She's taking a stand to change rules as old as the heavens! And she is going to need her team by her side to do it.

DCEASED: DEAD PLANET #4
    written by TOM TAYLOR
    art by TREVOR HAIRSINE and GIGI BALDASSINI
    cover by DAVID FINCH
    card stock variant cover by FRANCESCO MATTINA
    card stock movie homage variant cover by INHYUK LEE
    ON SALE 10/6/20
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES | 4 OF 7 | FC | DC
    CARD STOCK VARIANT COVERS $4.99 US
    Time is running out for the Justice League to unlock the Anti-Life cure as they face a deadly new threat on Earth—in addition to the billions of the undead! Their final desperate attempt at finding the cure will take them off-planet for the greatest heist in the history of New Genesis!
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

BATMAN/SUPERMAN #13
    written by JOSHUA WILLIAMSON
    art by MAX RAYNOR
    cover by DAVID MARQUEZ
    card stock variant cover by MARK BROOKS
    Wonder Woman 1984 variant cover by JENNY FRISON
    ON SALE 10/27/20
    CARD STOCK VARIANT COVER $4.99 US
    What happens when the Dark Knight and the Man of Steel wake up on a skull-shaped planetoid packed full of cybernetic versions of their entire rogues galleries? Figure out why they're being worshipped like gods, that's what! What is this strange new Brainiac's endgame—and how did Batman and Superman's own villain database mutate into this twisted, metallic death planet? The mystery deepens as our heroes' allies desperately search for their missing comrades...

DARK NIGHTS: DEATH METAL #4
    written by SCOTT SNYDER
    art and card stock foil cover by GREG CAPULLO and JONATHAN GLAPION
    Darkseid card stock variant cover by DAVID FINCH
    Superboy-Prime card stock variant cover by ALEX GARNER
    Green Lantern John Stewart card stock variant cover by STANLEY "ARTGERM" LAU
    1:25 card stock variant cover by DOUG MAHNKE
    1:100 black-and-white card stock variant cover by GREG CAPULLO and JONATHAN GLAPION
    ON SALE 10/13/20
    $4.99 US | 32 PAGES | 4 OF 7 | FC | DC
    CARD STOCK COVERS
    Wonder Woman, Batman, and Superman are trapped in nightmare worlds within the Dark Multiverse! They'll need to face down their fiercest foes once again if they hope to accomplish their mission and bring back a power capable of stopping the Darkest Knight. But what horrors has he unleased on Earth while they've been locked away?!

Rogol Zaar against the Legion? Somehow I'm not surprised yet still disappointed at the same time. I hope Bendis doesn't drag him out too much.

I have no reason to be invested in Synmar yet. Nothing about him just feels all that new.

Jon looks like he's between ages on that Action variant cover.

Is that robot Silver Banshee the first time she's been seen since the New 52? Aside from her headshot in Reborn.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Rogol Zaar against the Legion? Somehow I'm not surprised yet still disappointed at the same time. I hope Bendis doesn't drag him out too much.
    When Bendis teased that Rogol Zaar would be back, but not where we expected him, I guessed it would be Legion, but I thought that was too obvious.

Personally, I've been waiting for these two to interact away from Clark, Kara, or Zod.

Guessing he's gonna become Presuader, and this is set up for the Fatal Five. They'd have their very own out-of-time-half-kryptonian.

I actually like how Teen Titans and the variant for Action make Jon look, like he is an actual teenager and not a young adult. Like he could reasonably be 16 or so, since we never established a set age.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    Guessing he's gonna become Presuader, and this is set up for the Fatal Five. They'd have their very own out-of-time-half-kryptonian.
    Probably the best thing to do with him at this point. Why try and make an OC happen when you can just make him a canon DC character all along .

The unstoppable behemoth Rogol Zaar

Why. Are. You. Back!?

Probably the best thing to do with him at this point. Why try and make an OC happen when you can just make him a canon DC character all along .
    I'm likely wrong about the Presuader thing.

But this is a chance to to flesh him out and even revamp/reintroduce him.

All I've ever wanted from the character is that I know more about him.

I'm likely wrong about the Presuader thing.

But this is a chance to to flesh him out and even revamp/reintroduce him.

All I've ever wanted from the character is that I know more about him.
    Honestly, I think you had something there with the Persuader thing. I'd rather see the Fatal Five rather than Bendis try and make Zaar happen again.

Honestly, I think you had something there with the Persuader thing. I'd rather see the Fatal Five rather than Bendis try and make Zaar happen again.
    Dunno. Last we heard the ax was burnt out and non functional. They could fix it, but they could also fix it and give it to someone else. Persuader is kind of nothing without his ax, and Zaar certainly isn't.

BANNED

action comic 1026 Starring Jonathan Kent, Conner Kent, Supergirl and the Legion of Superheroes. And Superman?

Dunno. Last we heard the ax was burnt out and non functional. They could fix it, but they could also fix it and give it to someone else. Persuader is kind of nothing without his ax, and Zaar certainly isn't.
    I thought it was part of his visual. Without it he doesn't really seem as intimidating.

God its depressing how uninteresting everything Superman related is. If there's no other-imprint solicit in a given month these days its just a huge pass all the way through. Only thing remotely interesting is YJ for if nothing else the concept and characters, but it needs a new writer.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Without it he doesn't really seem as intimidating.
    Not how I saw it. Without it he took on Clark and Zod to a standstill, and then instant victory once it was just Zod. Clark even mentions that he has no idea how he keeps finding the strength to overcome everything they throw at him.