Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    To step back - Moro lost to the new improved Vegeta, but Vegeta decided to waste time asking whether the galactic patrol wanted Moro dead or not. This gave Moro the time to cheat, basically, which let him get right back to full power and perhaps then some.

Vegeta shaft is strong.
    What's more ironic about it is that this isn't even Toriyama's doing(since he's been busy drafting new scripts with Toei for the anime): his own self-admitted fan did this to him.
    Which proves that even people that like Vegeta can't see him ever succeeding.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Telling you guys, it’s Gohan time! Y’all just wait. Gohan is gonna get some new form and bring the pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    Telling you guys, it’s Gohan time! Y’all just wait. Gohan is gonna get some new form and bring the pain.
    spoilers:
    Gohan just watched Moro shove his arm through Goku's chest, and then immediately got himself one shot. As did Vegeta, and Piccolo.
    end of spoilers
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    spoilers:
    Gohan just watched Moro shove his arm through Goku's chest, and then immediately got himself one shot. As did Vegeta, and Piccolo.
    end of spoilers
    Beat me to it.

spoilers:
    Now its down to Buu/Supreme Kai, Jaco, Meerus, and Gotenks (unfused). Though technically, Beerus, Whis, and Broly are on the table.
    end of spoilers

Uh..... can Senzu beans heal wounds like the one Goku just got?

That's kind of a big one.

I've seen Senzu's heal things like muscle tears and battered bodies but.. wow.

Should be able to if he gets it before he bleeds out. Senzu's have healed similar wounds before. Like when Piccolo blasted a hole in Goku back during the 23rd Budokai and when Yamcha got Yamcha'd by Dr.Gero.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Beat me to it.

spoilers:
    Now its down to Buu/Supreme Kai, Jaco, Meerus, and Gotenks (unfused). Though technically, Beerus, Whis, and Broly are on the table.
    end of spoilers
    Speaking of: I was surprised that Gohan used spoilers:
    Galactic Donut
    end of spoilers on Moro. He's finally taking after his dad by ripping off other people's techniques.

Also, laughed a bit when Moro pointed out that Vegeta's Big Bang attack was too grandiose of a name for a basic ki attack.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Saitou Hajime View Post
    Moro wins. The current UI Sign Goku even suppressed can rival the performance of manga ToP UI Goku and FP Jiren at their peaks, and FP Moro beat FP UI Sign Goku without having to use his hax.
    Jiren out right over powered a UI Goku who Couldn't even hurt him. Moro outlasted him before being able to overcome him and was getting hurt by his attacks, something Jiren was rarely tagged by until the state was mastered.

Jiren is just outright faster, tougher, and stronger than Moro, and thats when not buffing out. He stomped the liked of an SSBE Vegeta and an SSBKK20 Goku at the same time, where else much weaker than that harmed Moro.

I havent read the latest issue of the manga, but I doubt hes shown anything above a serious Jiren, let alone a buffed out one.

Vegeta had a ki blade stabbed right through him during his first fight with Black while Goku got a whole bunch of energy arrows pierced through him all over his body, which then proceeded to explode while still inserted in him. Senzus healed them up fine.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Extraordinary Member

I'm not super duper impressed with Moro this chapter. spoilers:
    He mainly beats up a bunch of people who are already tired, drained and/or already weaker than him while he just recharged and healed through eating a subordinate.

I mean, yeah he gets all the powers every other villain's ever had, which is neat or annoying.
    end of spoilers And verbally dragging Vegeta is always fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I'm not super duper impressed with Moro this chapter. spoilers:
    He mainly beats up a bunch of people who are already tired, drained and/or already weaker than him while he just recharged and healed through eating a subordinate.

I mean, yeah he gets all the powers every other villain's ever had, which is neat or annoying.
    end of spoilers And verbally dragging Vegeta is always fun.
    I stand by my opinion that he's basically Cell, and Toriyama forgot.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Extraordinary Member

I stand by my opinion that he's basically Cell, and Toriyama forgot.
    Foolish squid-god!

The entire arc is Toyotaro's story, including Moro, while Toriyama is working one plot outlines with the anime team.

Toriyama can't forget and re-use the things he isn't writing!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Foolish squid-god!

The entire arc is Toyotaro's story, including Moro, while Toriyama is working one plot outlines with the anime team.

Toriyama can't forget and re-use the things he isn't writing!
    Exactly my point.

He forgot so hard, he wrote it.

Arx Inosaan

Exactly my point.

He forgot so hard, he wrote it.
    ...For the anime? Because other than maybe a little bit of input, this is all Toyble.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    ...For the anime? Because other than maybe a little bit of input, this is all Toyble.
    Let me make fun of Toriyama in peace!

Arx Inosaan

Let me make fun of Toriyama in peace!
    No! Not while the fanfiction writer drawing this manga is a more appealing target!