Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Jiren VS Moro (DBS)

Honestly haven't read the DBS manga, but I heard this Moro guy was pretty uber.

How does he do against the guy who was soloing most of team 7 in the TOP?

The one that drain energy from others and slap around stronger versions of Goku and Vegeta.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Did Moro beat ultra instinct Goku? And did Vegeta reach a level beyond Jiren in this arc?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    Did Moro beat ultra instinct Goku? And did Vegeta reach a level beyond Jiren in this arc?
    Irrelevant primarily because Moro can drain an opponents energy.

Also yes. MUI failed against Moro (Goku couldn't do anything lasting to him before he ran out of energy); and Vegeta gained powers that put him a step above. To the point where he can forcibly separate fused enemies (reversing Moro's power drain)... and he still lost.

Basically, it's Moro's fight to lose.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Wait, so Vegeta went through training and he still lost?

Damn, Toriyama hate for Vegeta is still strong.

Extraordinary Member

Depends a bit on what state Moro starts out in. Does he have energy from several planets he's drained within him or does he start out in his natural base form? There's a massive difference.

And are we using anime or manga Jiren? The manga versions of the antagonists from Super are generally less impressive.

And I do think that Jiren would do better than UI Goku since he's about as fast and well aware, doesn't have a time limit and just hits harder when he wants to.

Do better, sure. Moro still has the win unless he gets dumb.

Also yea, Manga versions are generally weaker than Anime versions but even saying that Moro is stupid strong by Super standards.

Arx Inosaan

Wait, so Vegeta went through training and he still lost?

Damn, Toriyama hate for Vegeta is still strong.
    Yep, he did more on Yardrat in a day than Goku managed in that year or whatever.

Arx Inosaan

If Vegeta and Goku lost...

Gohan time!

Extraordinary Member

If Vegeta and Goku lost...

Gohan time!
    ...no.

It's never Gohan time again.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Do better, sure. Moro still has the win unless he gets dumb.

Also yea, Manga versions are generally weaker than Anime versions but even saying that Moro is stupid strong by Super standards.
    He has a strong technique that makes him strong with prep.

Goku did dodge the drain effect so Jiren should be able to do the same.

It'll be interesting to see how they beat his new pretty boy form that he got from voring his subordinate.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Irrelevant primarily because Moro can drain an opponents energy.

Also yes. MUI failed against Moro (Goku couldn't do anything lasting to him before he ran out of energy); and Vegeta gained powers that put him a step above. To the point where he can forcibly separate fused enemies (reversing Moro's power drain)... and he still lost.

Basically, it's Moro's fight to lose.
    Correction: Goku was using imperfect UI against Moro, not the mastered version.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Correction: Goku was using imperfect UI against Moro, not the mastered version.
    Ah I thought he'd said he'd mastered it before getting clapped.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    ...no.

It's never Gohan time again.
    Come on man... lemme have this..

Also how does Moro take energy? Through physical contact? Didn’t 19 do the same thing?

Come on man... lemme have this..

Also how does Moro take energy? Through physical contact? Didn’t 19 do the same thing?
    Magic. Doesn't need contact.

Arx Inosaan