Default Adventure Time Tournament

Marceline Vs Jake

Finn vs Princess Bubblegum

Ice King vs Flame Princess

Gunther (Orgalorg) vs The Lich

I don't think Jake really has anything to deal with getting soul ate.

Should go to Finn unless PB retains any of her candy elemental powers, I can't recall if she did.

Hum. Feels coin flip-y.

Hmmm. I want to say Gunther as Orgalorg..

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Marceline Vs Jake - Jake has no real answer for Marceline's demonic-soul-eating-cloud-sheep form.

Finn vs Princess Bubblegum - By series end, Finn kind of got a power down. He was still missing an arm and had no sword. PB did, as I recall, retain her elemental powers even after the events of Cloud Hooks and Lumpening so I'd imagine she'd take it. Also, if PB is given an ounce of prep time, she's going to come packing all kinds of nasty inventions and such.

Ice King vs Flame Princess - As Pen notes, kind of hard to call. Ice King has less direct firepower at his disposal but FP takes massive damage on contact with water. I'd personally back Flame Princess.

Gunther (Orgalorg) vs The Lich - Orgalorg... never really did anything that I can remember. The Lich had mind powers and could dominate others pretty easily. Again, kind of tough to call because both don't actually have that much in terms of actual combat feats.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Orgalorg also got pretty much decimated by Finn with the grass sword which feels lower than the Lich in terms of power.