BANNED

Default Trivia for Rogue and Gambit fans.

Can Rogue and Gambit fans guess the very first time they show the couple kissing in the books? Dream, illusion or real?

It was X-Men 41

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by misty101 View Post
    It was X-Men 41
    That was their first real kiss, it was not the first time they were officially drawn kissing in the books.

Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
    That was their first real kiss, it was not the first time they were officially drawn kissing in the books.
    Yes, it was.

Quote Originally Posted by misty101 View Post
    It was X-Men 41
    I think I'll have to 2nd this IF we're going with the OG publishing schedule. Can't think of anything before this (the kiss before the crystal wave.)

However, if we're including newer books and recent retconns, then it's Rogue & Gambit 2018 #2 which flashes back to the Muir Island Saga while under the Shadow Kings control. The OG books never showed us their interactions before the X-Men volume 2 1991 series, however we know both were there for the Muir Island Saga. It was a pretty great addition imo.
    Last edited by AppleJ; 07-18-2020 at 01:01 PM.

I know you said from the books, but I think the first time they actually kissed happened first in the animated series when they lost their powers in the Savage Land which pre-dates when it happened in the comics... I think.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    I know you said from the books, but I think the first time they actually kissed happened first in the animated series when they lost their powers in the Savage Land which pre-dates when it happened in the comics... I think.
    Then it would be when Morph tricked Gambit into kissing her when she was asleep on the couch. When Scott and Jean on their honeymoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Then it would be when Morph tricked Gambit into kissing her when she was asleep on the couch. When Scott and Jean on their honeymoon.
    I was thinking more of a mutual kissing than Gambit kissing a sleeping Rogue lol. Either one predates what happened in the comic though.