Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'm trying to see what unknown/forgotten human/humanoid characters might be a Symbiote/Klyntar host and the characters that are of the Symbiotes/Klyntar species who both are still alive and partners still.

Found recently a Mavis Trent who is a SHIELD AGENT that is partnered with the named Payback Symbiote (wonder who names the Symbiote if not the Symbiote itself if having the consciousness and gained intelligence to communicated so as I would like to meet a Symbitote named 'Bob'). Her Symbiote operated differently from other Symbiotes.

Wasn't most of new york and the avengers venoms at one point. They are all still alive as well.

Is it weird that nobody said Peter Parker? He's the first known host in publication. Maybe the answer would be too obvious?

Captain America (both Steve and Bucky) became symbiote hosts if I remember correctly.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

BANNED

John Walker aka U.S. Agent is still wearing a lobotomized symbiote from a parallel reality as far as I know. Unless it was rebooted off panel somewhere.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...-symbiote-ever

Interesting to see that somebody finally remembered/discovered Payback.

Those are definitely not every single symbiote ever

Maybe just 616 named symbiotes, but the addition of Venomsaurus Rex would mean that alternate universe symbiotes would count, and there's a whole lot. Even if it were just 616 symbiotes it still lacks Mania.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    Those are definitely not every single symbiote ever

Maybe just 616 named symbiotes, but the addition of Venomsaurus Rex would mean that alternate universe symbiotes would count, and there's a whole lot. Even if it were just 616 symbiotes it still lacks Mania.
    The Venomsaurus Rex pictured here actually came from "Venom Island," the first post-Absolute Carnage arc of Donny Cates's Venom, and was the result of Dylan, Eddie Brock's son, "piloting" the Venom symbiote to fight the Grendel-Carnage symbiote that had somehow possessed Eddie. That said, I do agree this needs more Mania . . . especially if Gwenom managed to be included.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    The Venomsaurus Rex pictured here actually came from "Venom Island," the first post-Absolute Carnage arc of Donny Cates's Venom, and was the result of Dylan, Eddie Brock's son, "piloting" the Venom symbiote to fight the Grendel-Carnage symbiote that had somehow possessed Eddie. That said, I do agree this needs more Mania . . . especially if Gwenom managed to be included.
    Gwen and Anti-Venom being there is just weird, I can kinda see why Anti-Venom is there, but it is not even sentient, since it's made from "purified" symbiote, though I guess it can count as one, Gwenom makes no sense though, that symbiote is made in a lab, not unlike Ultimate Venom, so it has no connection to Knull.

Nobody talking about All-Black? I mean I guess it's just red because it's with Knull, but come on...the thing is called All-Black