Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Klaxton View Post
    Jessica Jones does that too and she's throughly inferior to Luke. Iron Fist can punch off the entire front end off a truck and he couldn't put down Luke either.
    Jessica cant flip a car over or casually punch through thick steel cargo containers. She had trouble stopping a truck and needed help from her mom. She is inferior to a Mirakuru amped person. And DS is a better fighter than Jess, who relied entirely on SMvFL for pretty much all of her fights with Luke and the Hand.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Which is irrelevant, as Slade definitely does not hit as hard as Danny.

Or Bushmaster. Hell, the latter punching through that insanely thick vault door is beyond any Mirakuru feat.

Slade cannot hurt him.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Jessica cant flip a car over or casually punch through thick steel cargo containers. .
    Hahaha. Oh please! Before getting into any arguments I gotta remind you, you're defending a CW superhuman, who are notorious for their inconsistency far more than those on any other series.
    Now you are lowballing Jess because its your only hope.
    And this argument of yours makes no sense, since Jessica has feats like:
    * Stopping a moving sports car and holding up its one end with zero effort (in her very first episode)
    * Stopping a taxi cab from hitting a kid with one hand, denting its hood, after pretty much flash-stepping from across the street in a sandwich costume
    * one-hit kill someone with a punch, the injury looking like that of someone who was.killed by a bus crash
    * punch into a concrete wall
    * punch through a car hood
    * dent a metal wall while under poison gas
    * flip over a gazebo
    * hold up an elevator with one hand
    * shove cars easily
    * push an SUV hard enough to make it move over 15 feet, smash through a hotel windows, tables and floor Black Sky Elektra hard enough have her seeing stars

She had trouble stopping a truck and needed help from her mom.
    First of all, it was a bus, not a truck. And if you pay close attention you can see she had already started to slow it down

Secondly, I have no idea why you brought this up. Jessica has some serious lows but this is not one of them. In fact its not a low showing at all. And I cannot fanthom how you think its proves she can't flip a car. Cars can be light enough that they may not even be a ton to the absolute heaviest at 5 tons. Full size buses start from 8 tons and can be heavy upto 30 tons. The bus they stopped is similar to Prevost X3-45, which weigh around 24 tons. The fact that she, (someone considered to be around MCU Cap level at best) was able to do anything to affect its movement, especially when its full of people for an inter-country trip, is bonkers, let alone that she was able to stop it cold and lift its rear end even with her mother's help.
    She is inferior to a Mirakuru amped person.
    Hell naw!
    And DS is a better fighter than Jess, who relied entirely on SMvFL for pretty much all of her fights with Luke and the Hand.
    No-one said that Jessica is better than Slade in fighting; its common knowledge that Netflix MCU Jessica is barely better than street fighters in combat skill. And you calling something a Firelord situation doesn't make it so.
    Which brings me to my final point. Jessica is not in this battle. Luke is. And he stomps Slade and every Mirakuru soldier at the same time.
    Last edited by Klaxton; 07-21-2020 at 11:32 AM.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Jess is much stronger than any Mirakuru soldier. And Luke is way out of her league.

More important, Slade utterly lacks the feats to hurt Luke. Slade is a better fighter, but Cass Cain is a better fighter than Superman and it's not helping her in a rumble.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Didn't Jessica also catch a falling elevator car?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    A massive one at that.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Just for reference, here is the clip of Bushmaster taking down that vault door. Note how fucking thick it is, when it falls down

And yet Luke still overpowers him here, after being first knocked out too
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O5fiNYagM

I love Slade, I really do, but I do not see him putting any scratch on Luke.
    Last edited by Anarchist; 07-21-2020 at 12:17 PM.

Spectacular Member

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Bushmaster. Hell, the latter punching through that insanely thick vault door is beyond any Mirakuru.
    TBF, Bushmaster was amped there, before the amp he had only durability feats, no notable strength feats other than Koing or hurting Luke, and most his feats are during his fights with Luke.
    When he fights anyone else it looks like DD's fighting. Like CW Legends Steel. He stops a train in one episode then gets knocked about by ordinary mooks in the next. And John McIver doesn't even get the benefit of doubt like hero morals.
    Compare that to how JJ or her mom dispatches ordinary people. Or how the supers in AOS fight. Even when they fight the main characters, the leads get tossed around or are sent flying with their blows.
    Last edited by Klaxton; 07-21-2020 at 03:10 PM.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Lol I was wondering if you were a bot who posted videos related to the characters in the title.😝

Quote Originally Posted by Klaxton View Post
    Lol I was wondering if you were a bot who posted videos related to the characters in the title.��
    Notice the part where it says “Rumbles Moderator” under his name...?

o_0

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post

o_0
    Dang imma blind idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post

o_0
    Actually he's a Rumbles Moderator but he's also a bot that posts videos. How a bot got the mod job is one of those mysteries.
    Power with Girl is better.