Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Klaxton View Post
    TBF, Bushmaster was amped there, before the amp he had only durability feats, no notable strength feats other than Koing or hurting Luke, and most his feats are during his fights with Luke.
    When he fights anyone else it looks like DD's fighting. Like CW Legends Steel. He stops a train in one episode then gets knocked about by ordinary mooks in the next. And John McIver doesn't even get the benefit of doubt like hero morals.
    Compare that to how JJ or her mom dispatches ordinary people. Or how the supers in AOS fight. Even when they fight the main characters, the leads get tossed around or are sent flying with their blows.
    That's not really inconsistency, as his power level depends on the dose of Nightshade he took beforehand.

Against regular goons, small doses are enough, against Luke he takes bigger ones and the one he took in that clip I linked was so huge it almost destroyed his body and mind afterwards. And yet, despite being hurt, Luke still managed to overpower him in that state, which is a big feat for him.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    That's not really inconsistency, as his power level depends on the dose of Nightshade he took beforehand.

Against regular goons, small doses are enough,
    I had never thought of that. Makes sense. Was it stated onscreen he takes smaller doses though?

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    against Luke he takes bigger ones and the one he took in that clip I linked was so huge it almost destroyed his body and mind afterwards. And yet, despite being hurt, Luke still managed to overpower him in that state, which is a big feat for him.
    Related to that - earlier in the episode the guy who helped make that panic room mentioned that it was lined with a special plastic from Atreus companies, and that plastic was used to reinforce nuclear bunkers.