Spectacular Member Kuro no Shinigami's Avatar

Default Any recommendations on Rob Liefeld's post-Onslaught comics?

Today I have finished reading a new Rob Liefeld book called Snake Eyes Deadgame #1.

I am quite impressed with how Rob Liefeld's storytelling and artistic talents have improved a lot since Onslaught Reborn. It is much better than his run on Captain America, Avengers and Onslaught Reborn limited series.

I haven't read a Rob Liefeld comic since Onslaught Reborn. I have learned from Wikipedia that he continued on to making new comics after Onslaught Reborn.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rob_Liefeld

2010 saw Liefeld return to the Deadpool character, first by penciling issue #1 of the Prelude to Deadpool Corps series, the issue focusing on Lady Deadpool. Liefeld became the regular artist on Deadpool Corps, providing the interior art for the first nine issues.

In June 2011, he was announced as the artist on a Hawk and Dove series, with writer Sterling Gates, as part of The New 52. With Hawk and Dove canceled as of issue #8, Liefeld was hired to take over three other titles: Grifter, Deathstroke and The Savage Hawkman, plotting all three, while also writing and drawing Deathstroke
    Which of those titles should I start reading? Any recommendations

There's a reason those Nu-52 titles didn't last long once he took over.
    "Let me guess. My theories appall you, my heresies outrage you, I never answer letters, and you don't like my tie!"
    @Matt_of_Geek
    Now writing at The Atomic Junk Shop

CBR Community Standards and Rules