Spectacular Member

Default Tatsumaki vs Boros

Tatsumaki confronts Boros in Saitama's place. Does she win?

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

An entire guild? And the most soldier-y, strength/tactics based, fighting guild on all of Ravnica? Seems unlikely. If they break out the Parhelion II, it's just over.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    An entire guild? And the most soldier-y, strength/tactics based, fighting guild on all of Ravnica? Seems unlikely. If they break out the Parhelion II, it's just over.
    I'm thinking this is a One Punch Man thread in its entirety.

As in, Tatsumaki from One Punch Man vs Boros from One Punch Man.

Anyway, I don't remember Tatsumaki being fast enough to avoid getting blitzed, though her shields may very well be strong enough for her to not die long enough to drop a meteor on Boros or something.
    This signature intentionally left blank.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noldere View Post
    I'm thinking this is a One Punch Man thread in its entirety.

As in, Tatsumaki from One Punch Man vs Boros from One Punch Man.
    Probably. But as I've never read One Punch Man, my mind went to the Boros guild from MtG. And in terms of actual mobilized power, they are one of the strongest.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

So Golden Sperm was strong enough to be bale to ignore Tatsumaki's attempts to telekinetically tear him apart.

Garou was strong enough to obliterate Golden Sperm without issue.

ONE said in an interview that Boros and Final Garou were pretty even in terms of power.

So... scaling on that, Tatsumaki should lose this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    So Golden Sperm was strong enough to be bale to ignore Tatsumaki's attempts to telekinetically tear him apart.
    So, was he ignoring the attempts while saying he had to return some video tapes? With a throat cancer-y voice?

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchGemini View Post
    So, was he ignoring the attempts while saying he had to return some video tapes? With a throat cancer-y voice?
    You know what? I'm not even going to edit it.

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Probably. But as I've never read One Punch Man, my mind went to the Boros guild from MtG. And in terms of actual mobilized power, they are one of the strongest.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Boros is actually stupendously powerful. Like stupidly so. It's just too bad he ran straight into a guy like Saitama.

Saitama actually went out of his way to compliment Boros' abilities at several points. In the Manga (it might have just been the webcomic, cant remember) he had a brief fight with Tatsumaki and never once seemed more then annoyed or bored iirc.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Boros is actually stupendously powerful. Like stupidly so. It's just too bad he ran straight into a guy like Saitama.

Saitama actually went out of his way to compliment Boros' abilities at several points. In the Manga (it might have just been the webcomic, cant remember) he had a brief fight with Tatsumaki and never once seemed more then annoyed or bored iirc.
    It was the webcomic. The manga hasn't reached that point yet (and I'm looking forward to it because that was one of the best fights in the series, even with ONE's janky artstyle).
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

In the latest issue of the manga we see the Tornado take a pretty big blast and come out in one piece. It was of the visible from space variety, kind of like Saitama's serious punch except instead of parting the clouds it sliced up a chunk of the ocean. I don't think it was as strong a blast as the serious punch, but I also have a little trouble telling how exactly it worked from the art so you should check it out and decide for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    In the latest issue of the manga we see the Tornado take a pretty big blast and come out in one piece. It was of the visible from space variety, kind of like Saitama's serious punch except instead of parting the clouds it sliced up a chunk of the ocean. I don't think it was as strong a blast as the serious punch, but I also have a little trouble telling how exactly it worked from the art so you should check it out and decide for yourself.
    To expand just a little, Orochi/Psykos cut a significant chunk off the earth, Toriko style. It's arguably the most high end feat in the series outside of the Serious Punch.

Anyone have a scan of said feat?
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Nah, she was just giving Earth a haircut. Little off the top.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan