Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Galactus VS Moro

Both devour planets for sustenance. Both treat powerful characters like trash.

Who wins?

Moro a legit Jiren / Beerus (anime versions) level of power? I'm not sure how the Manga stacks up.

If he scales to that level, he possibly has the speed to wipe out Galactus in the first salvo. That's too much damage. Then again, how we treat cosmics and speed is sometimes weird.

Dork Knight posted a scan where a Celestial was performing "billions of actions" in a single second and Galactus is presented as generally above them (barely) in the cosmic hierarchy.

Galactus can definitely one shot Moro also is my point. No real counter for reality warping. Galactus could turn the air in his lungs to uranium for example. Or teleport him into a black hole. Or put anti matter in his blood. Or... etc
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Speed doesnt mean much to Gal, dude regularly stomps Surferand hes faster than anyone in the entirety of the DB verse except for MAYBE Z/GT Goku when hes using his version of IT(Which is showed off as speed based, though this requires him to actually activate it).
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Galactus could just transform Moro into something. Power Cosmic and the fact DB beings are not immune to that stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Galactus could just transform Moro into something. Power Cosmic and the fact DB beings are not immune to that stuff.
    Can't help but wonder if Moro couldn't simply absorb that.

And no, Moro doesn't have to actively absorb energy, its a passive one. Just constantly going.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Can't help but wonder if Moro couldn't simply absorb that.

And no, Moro doesn't have to actively absorb energy, its a passive one. Just constantly going.
    No. Power Cosmic affects the molecules directly. Not a infusion of energy on a generous shower. It is a instantous shift of “f you” turning you from one thing to something else.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Galactus is a complicated target. As long as he's not in a weakened state, he's pretty much outside the range of being hurt by trivial things like punches and energy blasts. Galactic empires with ridiculous power and technology, with prep, do all of "quiver and gibber pathetically" when they realize he's coming for them. Classic Odin, multi-galaxy-buster, in all of his rage, basically KO's himself while trying to fight Galactus. It takes things like multiversal threats to treat him like a chew toy. He also grants ridiculously FTL speed as a perk for working for him, so one could argue that he's capable of perceiving and reacting to stuff like that himself. He's also generally presented as above a Celestial, and they have the superspeed reactions granted by the SW2 Beyonder dustup. His daughter does react like that on panel - she does a "wander casually through frozen reality" deal.

He's also got the toolkit to annihilate anyone in Dragon Ball. He has far too many options. Moro has no shown resistance to being turned into a teacup, something that is as complicated for Galactus as "me washing a teacup" is for me.

So, for this battle, he needs to be able to act to win. I'd think that he could. Moro is arguably, maybe, even probably faster. But punching and kicking and shooting energy blasts at Big G isn't going to accomplish enough. And G's energy levels are WAY outside of Moro's shown ability to absorb instantly. So G will get to act, and when he does, it's over.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Galactus is a complicated target. As long as he's not in a weakened state, he's pretty much outside the range of being hurt by trivial things like punches and energy blasts. Galactic empires with ridiculous power and technology, with prep, do all of "quiver and gibber pathetically" when they realize he's coming for them. Classic Odin, multi-galaxy-buster, in all of his rage, basically KO's himself while trying to fight Galactus. It takes things like multiversal threats to treat him like a chew toy. He also grants ridiculously FTL speed as a perk for working for him, so one could argue that he's capable of perceiving and reacting to stuff like that himself. He's also generally presented as above a Celestial, and they have the superspeed reactions granted by the SW2 Beyonder dustup. His daughter does react like that on panel - she does a "wander casually through frozen reality" deal.

He's also got the toolkit to annihilate anyone in Dragon Ball. He has far too many options. Moro has no shown resistance to being turned into a teacup, something that is as complicated for Galactus as "me washing a teacup" is for me.

So, for this battle, he needs to be able to act to win. I'd think that he could. Moro is arguably, maybe, even probably faster. But punching and kicking and shooting energy blasts at Big G isn't going to accomplish enough. And G's energy levels are WAY outside of Moro's shown ability to absorb instantly. So G will get to act, and when he does, it's over.
    When has Odin ever been a multi galaxy buster??

Also, universe busting energy blasts should do up Galactus just fine if they hit first. I only really know the anime, but if the Manga scales even remotely similarly then Moro is absolutely in universe busting range.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post

Also, universe busting energy blasts should do up Galactus just fine if they hit first. I only really know the anime, but if the Manga scales even remotely similarly then Moro is absolutely in universe busting range.
    Odin at one point nuked galaxies in some great pre Thor time line battle.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Odin at one point nuked galaxies in some great pre Thor time line battle.
    One galaxy on his own. The time you're referring to was between him, another being of his level, and the item they were fighting over, so it wasn't really something done on his own.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    One galaxy on his own. The time you're referring to was between him, another being of his level, and the item they were fighting over, so it wasn't really something done on his own.
    Yeah he was merely credited as part of the boom but plot wise it was not all him.

Ultimate Member

Not a galaxy busting feat but Odin moved the entire 10th Realm somewhere by himself. And this was fairly recent.

And that's the guy that KO'ed himself headbutting Galactus.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post

Long time ago, Odin and someone, maybe Seth, destroyed MANY galaxies as a side-effect of their fight. Thus, Odin, pre-Aaron, has always been a multi-galaxy buster on Rumbles.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Long time ago, Odin and someone, maybe Seth, destroyed MANY galaxies as a side-effect of their fight. Thus, Odin, pre-Aaron, has always been a multi-galaxy buster on Rumbles.
    Which doesn't seem right considering what was being fought over was likely also responsible for a lot of their destruction in addition to their powers clashing on top of that.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

It wasnt so long ago, Seth was struggling to overpower red norvell and Loki in the same sequence

But I guess if you ignore some of the inconsistencies, it was legit galaxy busting
    Last edited by The Dork Knight; 07-22-2020 at 06:42 PM.