Mighty Member

Default Arrowverse Super-Questions

Hello,

some questions:

1. Do the Series NOW!!!! play all on one earth?
    I KNOW! that the Series started as being on DIFFERENT Earths, BUT this was changed during the "Crisis" or?

2. For SUPERMAN it was said that he has SONS...
    What does that mean?
    Did Lois get pregnant with twins?
    (I mean it could also be that they adopted one kid or that there is a Version of Conner who they adopted)

3. Are SUPERMANS Parents still alive there?

4. If TITANS still play on another Earth was it revealed if Jonathan and Martha Kent are still alive on thie Earth?

1. Yes, Crisis on Infinite Earths merged Supergirl's Earth-38 and Arrow's Earth-1 into a new Earth Prime, so all Arrowverse shows are now on one Earth, including Supergirl and Black Lightning. Despite ending up on CW, Stargirl won't be folded in, she's Earth-2.
    2. No, Lois didn't get pregnant with twins. Apparently they just had kids earlier and therefore already have a second one, who is called Jordan (not Conner). I wonder if he's named after Jor-El? That way both of Clark's kids would be named after his fathers.
    3. Don't know.
    4. Titans is indeed still on a different Earth. I doubt Jonathan and Martha have even been mentioned, as they've only used Superboy (Conner), not Superman.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    1. Yes, Crisis on Infinite Earths merged Supergirl's Earth-38 and Arrow's Earth-1 into a new Earth Prime, so all Arrowverse shows are now on one Earth, including Supergirl and Black Lightning. Despite ending up on CW, Stargirl won't be folded in, she's Earth-2.
    2. No, Lois didn't get pregnant with twins. Apparently they just had kids earlier and therefore already have a second one, who is called Jordan (not Conner). I wonder if he's named after Jor-El? That way both of Clark's kids would be named after his fathers.
    3. Don't know.
    4. Titans is indeed still on a different Earth. I doubt Jonathan and Martha have even been mentioned, as they've only used Superboy (Conner), not Superman.
    4. Actually I read that Conner has memories of Clark and Lex....
    I read that Conner had a memory of a woman referencing to him as Clark (its obviously a Clark memory) and Conner went to Kansas, but landed at the Luthor residence.

a) In the story "Superman: Whatever happened to the man of tomorrow?"
    Superman removed his powers with golden Kryptonite and used the name Jordan Elliot

b) The REAL name of the actor who plays Jonathan Kent in the TV Series is Jordan Elsass....

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    Hello,

some questions:

1. Do the Series NOW!!!! play all on one earth?
    I KNOW! that the Series started as being on DIFFERENT Earths, BUT this was changed during the "Crisis" or?

2. For SUPERMAN it was said that he has SONS...
    What does that mean?
    Did Lois get pregnant with twins?
    (I mean it could also be that they adopted one kid or that there is a Version of Conner who they adopted)

3. Are SUPERMANS Parents still alive there?

4. If TITANS still play on another Earth was it revealed if Jonathan and Martha Kent are still alive on thie Earth?
    1) Yes. All the series now take place on the same Earth. With the exception of Stargirl.

2) After COIE history was changed so that now he has two teenage sons. Both biological.

3) No. At least not according to the leaked script.

4) My understanding is that Ma is still alive there. I've only seen the first season so I don't know anything more than that.
    Assassinate Putin!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    1) Yes. All the series now take place on the same Earth. With the exception of Stargirl.

2) After COIE history was changed so that now he has two teenage sons. Both biological.

3) No. At least not according to the leaked script.

4) My understanding is that Ma is still alive there. I've only seen the first season so I don't know anything more than that.
    1. Stargirl/Titans/Doom Patrol are on different earths or?
    Lucifer maybe to or?

2. Ok-not so interesting than...
    Interesting about Jon and Conner is that one is BIOLOGICAL SON and the other one is CLONED.
    TWO BIOLOGICAL sons take the uniqueness of Jon away.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    1. Stargirl/Titans/Doom Patrol are on different earths or?
    Lucifer maybe to or?

2. Ok-not so interesting than...
    Interesting about Jon and Conner is that one is BIOLOGICAL SON and the other one is CLONED.
    TWO BIOLOGICAL sons take the uniqueness of Jon away.
    1) Yes. Stargirl is Earth 2. Titans is Earth 9, and I don't know what Earth Doom Patrol is. Lucifer is on Earth 666, because of course it is.

2) As far as I know, Conner does not exist in the Arrowverse.
    Assassinate Putin!

1) Yes. Stargirl is Earth 2. Titans is Earth 9, and I don't know what Earth Doom Patrol is. Lucifer is on Earth 666, because of course it is.

To expand on Lucifer; it does seem that Constantine knows him, with the short interaction during COIE. Then again, it is Constantine, so not a surprise he knows "Luci".

It takes place on Earth-21.

In Titans, I don’t remember if the Kent’s are alive on earth 9 but they are mentioned. That scene between Lionel and Superboy establishes that Clark was Lex’s only friend growing up, the Kents and Luthors are neighbors in Smallville Conner has flashes of the memories of both Lex and Clark’s childhoods.

Yeah, Jon's younger brother in the Superman and Lois show is called Jordan (ironic, considering that's Jon's actor's name!) and is, judging by the character description, basically an adaptation of Damian Wayne, but as Superman's son instead of Batman's. The show is adapting the Superman Rebirth era and Super Sons.

If you think about it, Jordan's Kryptionian name would probably be Jor-El, which is Clark's birth father's name, so it makes sense that they picked that name. Jon, of course, is named after Clark's adoptive father.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman