Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Default Most powerful female in DC...

Hello,
    I heard often that Diana is ranked as the most powerful etc. female in DC.

But:

1. I am sure that Power Girl is phsyically stronger than her and Diana wins because she is sligthly weaker, but WW is better trained and has more experience.
    2. There is Elaine
    3. I think Secret may be more powerful than her
    4. I think Raven is for sure more powerful than Diana, but restricts herself

Wonder Woman. She personifies powerful woman for the entire industry.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 07-20-2020 at 04:16 AM.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Superman, Batman, & Wonder Woman are the three most formidable heroes in the DCU. Depending upon the story being told, an opponent could get the best of any of these three, but, in general, they are considered the best of the best.

This doesn't necessarily come down to power though, as Batman has no power but his formidable mind, training, and seemingly limitless finances. It really has more to do with how well they are able to use whatever talents they have.

In Superman's case, he's a powerhouse, yes, but he's considered the greatest hero because of how well he's able to use his powers to help people.

Wonder Woman's not as strong or physically tough as Superman, but she's a better combatant than anyone else but Lady Shiva because she's been trained by history's greatest warriors since birth in addition to all her godly blessings.

Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    Hello,

But:

1. I am sure that Power Girl is phsyically stronger than her and Diana wins because she is sligthly weaker, but WW is better trained and has more experience.
    2. There is Elaine
    In strength. WW>PG.

In terms of overall power. There are more powerful girls in DC than both.

STRENGTH-WISE Wonder Woman is stronger than Power Girl, without a doubt! And Wonder Woman is not the only woman stronger than power girl.

Power girl is weaker than Wonder Woman. And pg is weaker than some other females too.

PowerThere are other DC females who are powerful in terms other than strength, such as magic, electrical, energy, mental, etc,

Wonder Woman is stronger than Power Girl, duh

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    Hello,

But:

2. There is Elaine
    Quote Originally Posted by mystical41 View Post
    In strength. WW>PG.

In terms of overall power. There are more powerful girls in DC than both.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    STRENGTH-WISE Wonder Woman is stronger than Power Girl, without a doubt! And Wonder Woman is not the only woman stronger than power girl.

Power girl is weaker than Wonder Woman. And pg is weaker than some other females too.

PowerThere are other DC females who are powerful in terms other than strength, such as magic, electrical, energy, mental, etc,
    Since we have opposing views, please mention the sources, like stories that define who's stronger in physical strength and if they are consistently portrayed?

Yeah I definitely want to say Wonder Woman. She’s physically strong, can fly, has access to weaponry including magic, and is even immortal. I would potentially say Powergirl and or Supergirl come second.

After that though on a magic power scale is Raven, I’d love to say Zatanna but honestly having the powers of being a demon’s daughter gives you a leg up in the whole magic power scaling thing.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

I can see Wonder Woman besting Power Girl with skill and strategy, but I always thought of Power Girl as more powerful.

Astonishing Member

Supergirl (and/or Power Girl) gets her strength, and her ability to fly, from sunlight. (So she's powerless under a red sun.) Wonder Woman gets her strength and flying ability basically from magic, since she grew up among other ageless beings of a warrior race on an island created by (and sometimes populated by) gods, and she was herself given life by Zeus (whether she is in fact his "daughter" depends on which origin story is current). Superman can of course deliver a wallop of a punch to Apollo, but divine magic is still more powerful than sunlight.

Wasn't there a fight between Wonder Woman and Power Girl that Diana basically won?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post

Well, except for the doubts that Diana herself has about the subject. Except for those doubts.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Wasn't there a fight between Wonder Woman and Power Girl that Diana basically won?
    There have been a few. And at least one Diana didn't win. And that one where Diana won, but suggested in her inner monologue that PG is at least as strong as her, (Diana herself), and possibly stronger.

Strength wise no idea since there are numerous super strong women in DC Comics but overall power i would think Lady Quark.

How strong is Barda supposed to be? She's usually depicted as being about equal to Diana, if only in warrior training.