Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31
  1. #16
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    242

    Default

    Annoying race bend with amber....who does it serve? amber is eventually out of the comic anyway...its not like black viewer ship will go up because of a throwaway character.

  2. #17
    Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,616

    Default

    I am just curious how gory they are going to get with this show. The comic is gory as hell in some places. I mean like worse than most horror movies gory. I mean you have scenes with guys fighting with half their faces torn off in some spots or people with their guts ripped out of them.

  3. #18
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    62,589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by obatalla View Post
    Annoying race bend with amber....who does it serve? amber is eventually out of the comic anyway...its not like black viewer ship will go up because of a throwaway character.
    I don't think more diversity hurts, and I like Zazie Beetz, but in the long-run having her be black given her role in the mythos is kind of...iffy to me.

    (Although I do appreciate that they didn't just race-bend the redhead like they always do).
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    I am just curious how gory they are going to get with this show. The comic is gory as hell in some places. I mean like worse than most horror movies gory. I mean you have scenes with guys fighting with half their faces torn off in some spots or people with their guts ripped out of them.
    Kirkman says it's as gory as the comic.

  4. #19
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    26,827

    Default



    First look at character designs courtesy of Superhero Hype.

    https://www.superherohype.com/tv/484...nimated-series

  5. #20
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    62,589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post


    First look at character designs courtesy of Superhero Hype.

    https://www.superherohype.com/tv/484...nimated-series
    I get Corey Walker is one of the lead character designers so in some respect it literally looks like the comic animated...but it's kind of surreal after getting so used to Ryan Ottley's art and visuals.

  6. #21
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    26,827

    Default


  7. #22
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    62,589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    spoilers:
    Looks like Mark catches Sinclair earlier than he does in the comic.
    end of spoilers

  8. #23
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    684

    Default

    First I heard about this. Sounds good so far.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invincible_(TV_series)

  9. #24
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    684

    Default

    First I heard about this. Sounds good so far.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invincible_(TV_series)

  10. #25
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    684

    Default

    A great video over view of each comic issue:

    https://youtu.be/8jQTrXwFHSo

  11. #26
    Astonishing Member Arfguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,232

    Default

    Really loved the trailer. Very much looking forward to this show.
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

  12. #27

  13. #28
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    62,589

    Default

    So they changed how Mark got his codename...but in context, this makes sense.

  14. #29
    Astonishing Member Arfguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,232

    Default

    LOL...started watching the clip and then it started buffering. I am seriously considering getting Amazon Prime just for this show. I loved the comics, which I unfortunately didn't finish yet.
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

  15. #30
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Bronx, New York
    Posts
    9,219

    Default


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •