Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    That would be too much like the Titans show on DC Universe. Besides, there's not enough sidekick types in the Arrowverse to form a team. No Robin, no Wonder Girl, two of the younger speedsters (XS and Jesse Quick) have been erased. Leaving what, Speedy and Kid Flash?
    Eh, a CW Titans show would probably be a lot better than the current Titans show.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's barely even a comic book show at this point.
    At points, they've all gone astray.

Legends hasn't ever been accurate to the comics. The team doesn't exist in the comics.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Eh, a CW Titans show would probably be a lot better than the current Titans show.
    Considering the reaction by people to Stargirl moving exclusively to the CW...I think "a CW Titans show couldn't be any worse than the current Titans show" would be a more reasonable statement (and I say this as someone who enjoys the CW shows).

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

One consensus I see after nearly 3 pages is that Batwoman recasting is dead on arrival. The show is already being written off.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    One consensus I see after nearly 3 pages is that Batwoman recasting is dead on arrival. The show is already being written off.
    I won't say DOA, but it has a very, very weak pulse.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Considering the reaction by people to Stargirl moving exclusively to the CW...I think "a CW Titans show couldn't be any worse than the current Titans show" would be a more reasonable statement (and I say this as someone who enjoys the CW shows).
    The low points of the CW shows are higher than the high points in Titans. I thought the series was going in the right direction when the second season started,but then things fell apart by midseason and got worse from there.

The low points of the CW shows are higher than the high points in Titans. I thought the series was going in the right direction when the second season started,but then things fell apart by midseason and got worse from there.
    For most people there wouldn't be many high points in general to make up for it, though.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    I don't see how it succeeds now. I watched it because I liked Kate. Without her, I don't see any point in continuing to watch. I don't think I'm alone in that.
    Assassinate Putin!

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    I don't see how it succeeds now. I watched it because I liked Kate. Without her, I don't see any point in continuing to watch. I don't think I'm alone in that.
    That's how a lot in the Batwoman thread feel.

Yeah, I have never seen a fandom so united I as have with the Batwoman fandom in terms of replacing Kate as Batwoman on the show.

Spectacular Member

if they recasted Kate, I would be much more willing to believe it could get by. But, from what I have understood, they are putting a completely different character in the suit. I simply don't understand.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    I won't say DOA, but it has a very, very weak pulse.
    Pining for the fjords?
    Last edited by achilles; 07-23-2020 at 10:13 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Legends hasn't ever been accurate to the comics. The team doesn't exist in the comics.
    No, but they're basically the Giffen Leagues given time travel. So it's not unprecedented for DC. No, the best of Legends isn't equal to the best of the Giffen/Dematteis League titles, (JLA, JLE, JLI). Legends is what it is, and like the rest of the CW shows, I'm a bit tired of it.

No it wouldn't. The CW shows have often been accused of having the same problems people have with Titans. They can and have done worse than Titans but people just think the CW will be better because they have brighter colors and less swearing.