Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hero talk View Post
    I've got to say something here nightwing getting shot was not done to make batman look good it was done dan hates nightwing and wants him to die and also scott snyder hates the batfamily
    that why there was never any robins in his stories the family has been treated like crap because he was in charge of almost all family books
    and I know there are people who will say no he doesn't hate the batfamily but his writing speaks for itself can you think of even one of his books where he didn't sew mistrust are hurt one of them or have batman hit them for no reason
    or have them act like a holes for no reason I sure cant
    Endgame
    Metal (both)
    All-Star

Incredible Member

I don't recall the family being in All-Star whatsoever? Yeah he used Duke but, that doesn't count.

Fantastic Member

he made duke of course he likes him
    I was in a freak accident there were freaks everywhere Dan vs

Well, maybe a little bit more specific next time

Scott likes his Batman alone - Morrison
    I know Scott Thinks Robin is irresponsible and something Batman won't do - Tomasi
    Batman doesn't need Robin - Scott Snyder

I think it's pretty clear that that Snyder does like the concept of Robin. All Robin. Jarro is a dig at Robins and the fact that he seems reluctant when it comes to writing Duke lend weight to his feelings on young people fighting crime.

I don't think it's so much Snyder hates the Family but more that he isn't comfortable writing kids in the field.

He also doesn't seem to be a fan of batman operating with a whole army. Dick is the only one he seems fine using.

The inclusion of Dick and Damian in Metal was due to Williamson. Snyder had already said that Damian wasn't going to play a part. Williamson then pitched Gotham Resistance.

Is there really going to be a reset? I know that Steph and Cass are sporting bats on their chests but are they bat girls?

Tim is wearing Robin colours but is still red Robin.

Tynion's repeating and emphasising the phrase 'what I could change' in his last news letter makes me feel like it's going to be business as usual.
    Last edited by Fergus; 10-13-2020 at 02:37 AM.

There won't be a reset. Jim Lee said so, and Snyder, fitting on how he's been writing Justice League and Metal so far, prefer everything is canon, incorporating every Crisis and Reboot in the story as one large continuous plot.
    Snyder said 5G is made into a possible future, not the present day.

Correction: Jim Lee said there won't be a relaunch. No words on reset, but Snyder won't do it.
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 10-13-2020 at 03:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    There won't be a reset. Jim Lee said so, and Snyder, fitting on how he's been writing Justice League and Metal so far, prefer everything is canon, incorporating every Crisis and Reboot in the story as one large continuous plot.
    Snyder said 5G is made into a possible future, not the present day.

Correction: Jim Lee said there won't be a relaunch. No words on reset, but Snyder won't do it.

Why won't Scott do what? He's all but gone after metal. hes going to do other things....

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Scott likes his Batman alone - Morrison
    I know Scott Thinks Robin is irresponsible and something Batman won't do - Tomasi
    Batman doesn't need Robin - Scott Snyder

I think it's pretty clear that that Snyder does like the concept of Robin. All Robin. Jarro is a dig at Robins and the fact that he seems reluctant when it comes to writing Duke lend weight to his feelings on young people fighting crime.

I don't think it's so much Snyder hates the Family but more that he isn't comfortable writing kids in the field.

He also doesn't seem to be a fan of batman operating with a whole army. Dick is the only one he seems fine using.

The inclusion of Dick and Damian in Metal was due to Williamson. Snyder had already said that Damian wasn't going to play a part. Williamson then pitched Gotham Resistance.

Is there really going to be a reset? I know that Steph and Cass are sporting bats on their chests but are they bat girls?

Tim is wearing Robin colours but is still red Robin.

Tynion's repeating and emphasising the phrase 'what I could change' in his last news letter makes me feel like it's going to be business as usual.
    if he doesn't like young people fighting crime he doesn't like the batfamily thats what theyve always been because its a story for fun and if he doesn't like it he shouldn't be writing batman at all
    because thats what batman has always done maybe scott wouldn't do it but he's not batman

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Witch View Post
    Why won't Scott do what? He's all but gone after metal. hes going to do other things....
    thank goodness

Quote Originally Posted by hero talk View Post
    thank goodness

Meh to each their own. Scott is hardly a problem imo.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleGlovez View Post
    I don't recall the family being in All-Star whatsoever? Yeah he used Duke but, that doesn't count.
    Imposter versions of them appeared in #8, I remember: