Thread: Milestone Media

Spectacular Member

Default Milestone Media

Has there been any Omnis for the whole Milestone line ever collected and sold?
    There were quite a few different titles and it seems like they all should have been collected in some form at one point.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

There have never been any Milestone omnibus', unfortunately. Some of the original series got trade collection, with Icon being the only one to get some reprints across two volumes (both of which are long out of print now).
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Spectacular Member

I assume DC plans on releasing a few collected editions, after their Fandome statement?

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by csmith25 View Post
    I assume DC plans on releasing a few collected editions, after their Fandome statement?
    That would be nice, and make perfect sense. But this is DC we're talking about...

I have a scattered assortment of most of the original Milestone series in floppies, but no complete runs. I'd definitely pick up some trades if I knew DC would actually complete them this time around...
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

These are the ones I have, I'm also prepping a blood syndicate full run custom bind. I was gonna do static since I most of the run (should have bought issue 45 when it was 50 bucks smh) but I don't like doing binds if only have one copy of the issue.20201104_161336.jpg

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBlazed21 View Post
    These are the ones I have, I'm also prepping a blood syndicate full run custom bind. I was gonna do static since I most of the run (should have bought issue 45 when it was 50 bucks smh) but I don't like doing binds if only have one copy of the issue.20201104_161336.jpg
    thats good stuff right there.
    Man, i hope they plan on reprinting some of these in 2021.

Astonishing Member

Yeah with nothing better to do during the Covid shutdown I finally made a point of hunting down all my missing issues of Icon and Blood Syndicate (they were my favorite Milestone books) but kinda wish I had kept up more with Static might wait on the DC trades for that.