Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Husk

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

I hope Hickman uses Paige again at some point. I was really excited to see her together with Monet, and joining the big leagues for the ORCHIS mission, but it was ultimately disappointing for Husk.

Extraordinary Member

When will Paige’s younger sister Elisabeth get her mutants like she had in Age of Apocalypse? Amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    I hope Hickman uses Paige again at some point. I was really excited to see her together with Monet, and joining the big leagues for the ORCHIS mission, but it was ultimately disappointing for Husk.
    same ! she popped up in one of his adjectiveless issues too so I dont think we're hoping in vain
    I think with Fallen Angels plans getting reshuffled she might be barely on if not off the board for a little bit, maybe post-XoS we'll see more of her ? or during bc who the hell knows where its going lol

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    When will Paige’s younger sister Elisabeth get her mutants like she had in Age of Apocalypse? Amazon.
    That would indeed be great. Pun intended.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    I'd love for her to appear. We don't have many size changing mutants, she could be like our Giganta.

Having previously served on X-Corps (and as it seems Monet and Warren are members of the team), Paige would fit right in. I also liked the earlier idea of her drawing on her experience as a counsellor to assist the transition of new and resurrected mutants on Krakoa. It’s been mentioned that Synch and Skin we’re struggling, and she was their teammate and friend. Aesthetically, she’s unique and she’s one of my favourites so I wish we could have her on a regular basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Husk View Post
    Having previously served on X-Corps (and as it seems Monet and Warren are members of the team), Paige would fit right in. I also liked the earlier idea of her drawing on her experience as a counsellor to assist the transition of new and resurrected mutants on Krakoa. It’s been mentioned that Synch and Skin we’re struggling, and she was their teammate and friend. Aesthetically, she’s unique and she’s one of my favourites so I wish we could have her on a regular basis.
    Nice idea about having her help newly resurrected mutants. She could appear in X-Factor as a guest star with that role.

Hahahah. Yeah. I won’t take credit for it. Someone said it earlier in the thread.

X-Factor would work too! Although, New Mutants would probably make the most sense since Cannonball’s not there. Instead, we’ve Armor and Glob. I’d rather have seen Paige on the team, or even Melody.