Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

looks like this.

There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    Whatever he’s doing it’s not incline benching!
    It is (reverse curls) on an incline, but I'm not sure why you don't see it.
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Forums Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Brock Samson will show us the way
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

"Hnh. Could Bowie have been a mutant?" ~Dr. Doom (Hellfire Gala 2022)

^^^agree to disagree, cuz this...

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    looks like this.

...is not what’s going on in that pic I posted.

^^^agree to disagree, cuz this...

...is not what’s going on in that pic I posted.
    In your pic, you see how the line for the back of the bench doesn't go straight up? That's how you can tell it's an incline. It's not a large incline, but it is an incline. And you're right, in that video the guy's doing curls, not reverse curls. But he is inclined, just like Ares is in your pic.

There's a gajillion comic images out there with stuff that's wrong and that meets the criteria of your thread. You don't need to die on this hill.
    Conn Seanery

I’m new here, but every site I’ve ever been on, protracted disagreement w. Mods is a sure way to get a temp or even permanent ban, so no, I’m not going to “die on this hill”.

Agreeing to disagree (again), and moving on to where someone will post something else fun to get a laugh out of.

I’m new here, but every site I’ve ever been on, protracted disagreement w. Mods is a sure way to get a temp or even permanent ban, so no, I’m not going to “die on this hill”.

Agreeing to disagree (again), and moving on to where someone will post something else fun to get a laugh out of.
    Yeesh, I'm not going to ban you for disagreeing with me. If you don't see it, you don't see it.
    Conn Seanery

Spectacular Member Kuro no Shinigami's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Exactly what it looks like to me. Don't see the problem.

Of all this things in comics to make one start a thread?

How about moving planets.

I knew Superman can break a sweat on earth but how does he sweat in space? Wouldn't it get frozen?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro no Shinigami View Post
    I knew Superman can break a sweat on earth but how does he sweat in space? Wouldn't it get frozen?
    I didn’t even notice that!

Lots and lots of pictures of Babs as Oracle, like in this one.

You can find wheelchairs like that, but no way you would find Babs in one such after she left the hospital for the first time. I'm in no way a wheelchair expert, but I can see the following issues:

The arm rests are fixed and block her access to the push rings. The back is too high, and Babs famously DO NOT WANT push bars on her chair. She's more than capable of propelling herself. The seat is too wide, again limiting her access to the push rings, and making the chair heavier and more clumsy (generally speaking, wheelchairs for long-term use should be a snug fit). And for some reason, the push rings are larger in diameter than the wheels?!?
    «Speaking generally, it is because of the desire of the tragic poets for the marvellous that so varied and inconsistent an account of Medea has been given out» (Diodorus Siculus, The Library of History [4.56.1])

Wow. That was good.

Seems like more than half the time the X-family plays baseball the field is way too small & player positions way too close.

Conn Seanery

Invincible Member

I've always thought this pose looked weird and awkward for someone who's supposed to be swinging from somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    I've always thought this pose looked weird and awkward for someone who's supposed to be swinging from somewhere

Most shots of ppl swinging should be them ripping their arms off at the shoulders; your example’s a good...example!

Quote Originally Posted by kjn View Post
    Lots and lots of pictures of Babs as Oracle, like in this one.

You can find wheelchairs like that, but no way you would find Babs in one such after she left the hospital for the first time. I'm in no way a wheelchair expert, but I can see the following issues:

The arm rests are fixed and block her access to the push rings. The back is too high, and Babs famously DO NOT WANT push bars on her chair. She's more than capable of propelling herself. The seat is too wide, again limiting her access to the push rings, and making the chair heavier and more clumsy (generally speaking, wheelchairs for long-term use should be a snug fit). And for some reason, the push rings are larger in diameter than the wheels?!?
    Your post was on my mind yesterday and i wound up Googling Barbara's wheelchair.

https://www.themarysue.com/how-to-il...e-wheelchairs/

This was pretty interesting reading; even Gail Simone weighed in.