View Poll Results: Which two Fantastic Four members lives will soon be forever changed?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Reed Richards and Susan Storm

6 12.24%
  • their children, Franklin and Valeria

18 36.73%
  • Johnny Storm and Ben Grimm

5 10.20%
  • some other combination

20 40.82%
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    Incredible Member Marvel Forever's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Denkota View Post
    Instead of a hackneyed trope of breakup and divorce due to unfaithfulness of Reed Sue should come out as lesbian which leads to her estrangement from Reed and leads to her taking herself out from her familiar surroundings and setting out on a new journey to explore herself and the MU on her own.
    Oh my.... that would raise eyebrows even more than Reed and Sue having a second separation due to Reed's unfaithfulness and fathering a child from Medusa or Alyssa Moy.

Extraordinary Member

I’ve thought about it and the only way it would work is if a Reed from a different timeline/reality got it on with Sue.

But that would entail more Council of Reed shenanigans.

After the last issue of Fantastic Four and Empye I think it is all but confirmed that Alicia and Ben are adopting the Kree and Skrull kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyotheseasons View Post
    After the last issue of Fantastic Four and Empyre I think it is all but confirmed that Alicia and Ben are adopting the Kree and Skrull kids.
    Ben had some powerful lines about the kids in issue 5. The evidence is piling up for the adoption. I only hope the evidence is used to actually support the decision and not be used as a bait-and-switch tactic to pull a surprise out of a hat.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Keyotheseasons View Post
    After the last issue of Fantastic Four and Empye I think it is all but confirmed that Alicia and Ben are adopting the Kree and Skrull kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    Ben had some powerful lines about the kids in issue 5. The evidence is piling up for the adoption. I only hope the evidence is used to actually support the decision and not be used as a bait-and-switch tactic to pull a surprise out of a hat.
    Seems like a good bet.

https://twitter.com/QuixoticComics/s...164929025?s=20