Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    To be honest I appreciate the fact that Wanda wants redemption but she made the same mistake she did last time dealing with forces that are beyond her control.

Real redemption is not something to be achieved by committing a noble act greater than your mistake. It is something that you do all your life by acting correctly and carrying the weight of your sins until the day that the sum of these acts is greater than your sin. It is a long journey of a lifetime.

Well, as I understand it, she brought the dead mutants back and now the X-men have two big problems instead of one to deal with or maybe it would be three.

It would be interesting to see a meeting of Wanda and Magneto.

I think since Axis they never saw each other again
    Yea I feel like this should be addressed more directly. Maybe I missed an issue but did we ever get any further Magneto reactions to Wanda stating he was not her father outside of the book it was revealed in? Especially if Krakoa is pushing the Pretender narrative with Wanda, I'm curious on how he feels about the entire thing.

Somewhat related to that but I find it interesting that (Spoilers for Empyre: Hulkling) spoilers:
    Tommy (Speed) seems comfortable enough to show up, probably regularly, at a LGBT club in Krakoa with Prodigy. I thought only mutants were allowed on the island? Then again they seem fine with Hulkling showing up and he's definitely not a mutant...
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    The club is in New York, we've seen it and Krystal M'Kraan before in last year's War of the Realms War Scrolls tie in
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    spoilers:
    The club is in New York, we've seen it and Krystal M'Kraan before in last year's War of the Realms War Scrolls tie in
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Exactly, it is not Krakoa, it is just a club that has decided to imitate the aesthetics of Krakoa.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Ohhh, that clears things up. I saw the Krakoa/Jumbo mention and thought it was on Krakoa proper.
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

Didn’t Age of X-Man indicate that Erik is still hurt by the revelation?

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Didn’t Age of X-Man indicate that Erik is still hurt by the revelation?
    Didn't that part of Magneto stay in Age of X-man?

Have any of the Genoshans been put through the Resurrection protocols yet? If they have and their corpse has been reanimated as a zombie, does that break the "no doubles" rule?

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Have any of the Genoshans been put through the Resurrection protocols yet? If they have and their corpse has been reanimated as a zombie, does that break the "no doubles" rule?
    To me it seems implied that they havent touched Genosha yet as that in and of itself will be its own job that they will need to scale for. Xavier hasnt prepared for that yet

For that that didnt get where I was coming from with saying Krakoa didnt have the infrastructure to accomodate 16 million mutants, this is it. Xavier doesnt have the capacity to backup that many minds on his own

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Didn't that part of Magneto stay in Age of X-man?
    It was still Magneto and it gave us a reflection of his inner thoughts. Its the closest thing we have
    Last edited by Havok83; 07-22-2020 at 09:45 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Technically all they really have to do is make her a mutant again as all mutants get a fresh start post krakoa.
    Now that Disney owns all XMen rights I expect them to make her a mutant and Magneto’s daughter again.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Now that Disney owns all XMen rights I expect them to make her a mutant and Magneto’s daughter again.
    She's more interesting to me that way, but there are certainly people who want her to cut all ties with the X-Men and the Magnus family.

It honestly reads worse that she wasn't a mutant and did decimation. At least if she's a mutant, it's part self-hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    spoilers:
    Exactly, it is not Krakoa, it is just a club that has decided to imitate the aesthetics of Krakoa.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    That sounds awesome! I wanna see.
    end of spoilers
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

If the X-Men kill the mutant zombies, will they resurrect as real people on Krakoa?

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    If the X-Men kill the mutant zombies, will they resurrect as real people on Krakoa?
    No, they are zombies. They arent even alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Wanda making everything about herself again and screwing up again. What's new.

I hope Selene shows up and shows her how it's done.
    This is the first thing that came to my mind, necromancy + genosha = Selene.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Or it could be that Hickman is the co-writer
    That's what I'm thinking because I refuse to believe Tini could write that good by herself.