Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Maybe Wanda will redeem herself by going through Crucible and being reborn as a mutant.

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Maybe Wanda will redeem herself by going through Crucible and being reborn as a mutant.
    The crucible is only for the strong and worthy
    GrindrStone(D)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    More like the easily manipulated and indoctrinated. Apocalypse knows how to build his cults, while Xavier let's him do his thing with applause.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    More like the easily manipulated and indoctrinated. Apocalypse knows how to build his cults, while Xavier let's him do his thing with applause.
    Eh thats an opinion....that goes against everything the readers have been told. But oookay
    GrindrStone(D)

Eh thats an opinion....that goes against everything the readers have been told. But oookay
    apparently having it repeatedly iterated throughout the issue that this is Aero’s choice and hers alone means she HAS to be getting manipulated. ugh where’s her agencyyyyyysyduy

Astonishing Member

Except when she tried to surrender to the X-men for what she did in Children's Crusade and all the time's she's shown remorse over it, and how much they common in their pasts, themes, being witches and hounded by demonic dark lords who want them in their possession. But this isn't about that, its about liking Magik and hating Wanda when you really never give Wanda a chance despite the fact the books like in House of M and Avengers: Disassembled showed it was a Dark Phoenix situation. The only unforgivable crime she committed was not being an X-man, if she had been nobody her would care. They'd welcome her to krakoa with open arms.
    Agree here,if Wanda was retconned to being a mutant they'd have her sitting on the QC..Exodus would probably walk out on principle ,but the rest would bite their lip and kiss the ring
    Last edited by Rev9; 07-24-2020 at 10:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Is it weird that I don’t think Wanda being in one of her old costumes in the flashback and her Robinson run+ costume everywhere else is a coincidence?
    That was something that I found weird too. She has been rocking that black and Scarlet look for years now, so why depict her in her classic look? Even the 1 year flashback with Strange had him in his Jesus Saiz's look that didn't last, so I wonder if it was a point by Hickman to show her classic form.

I just PRAY Hickman can bring the "pretender" story point to a proper conclusion where she has a satisfying redemption and reintroduction back into mutantkind and back as Magneto's daughter. If that means she dies and be reborn using the Five, all good with me. I'm just sick of this back and forward with this love, hate, or indifference that goes on in these boards. Thanks Bendis

Except when she tried to surrender to the X-men for what she did in Children's Crusade and all the time's she's shown remorse over it, and how much they common in their pasts, themes, being witches and hounded by demonic dark lords who want them in their possession. But this isn't about that, its about liking Magik and hating Wanda when you really never give Wanda a chance despite the fact the books like in House of M and Avengers: Disassembled showed it was a Dark Phoenix situation. The only unforgivable crime she committed was not being an X-man, if she had been nobody her would care. They'd welcome her to krakoa with open arms.
    You're the one who tried to link Magik with Wanda for no reason.

Wanda messed up again here big time with no Life Force involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    You're the one who tried to link Magik with Wanda for no reason.

Wanda messed up again here big time with no Life Force involved.
    Also the Life Force, Doom, Chthon, or whatever Wanda wants to blame this week... none of these forces made her say the three words that really screwed Mutants over. It led to mental breakdowns, Avengers Disassembled, and even House of M, but saying “no more mutants” is all on her.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Also the Life Force, Doom, Chthon, or whatever Wanda wants to blame this week... none of these forces made her say the three words that really screwed Mutants over. It led to mental breakdowns, Avengers Disassembled, and even House of M, but saying “no more mutants” is all on her.
    And Strange and Agata warned her against using the Life Force or dark magics. Going to Doom was also on her. It was quite literally the same thing she did in this issue.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    That was something that I found weird too. She has been rocking that black and Scarlet look for years now, so why depict her in her classic look? Even the 1 year flashback with Strange had him in his Jesus Saiz's look that didn't last, so I wonder if it was a point by Hickman to show her classic form.

I just PRAY Hickman can bring the "pretender" story point to a proper conclusion where she has a satisfying redemption and reintroduction back into mutantkind and back as Magneto's daughter. If that means she dies and be reborn using the Five, all good with me. I'm just sick of this back and forward with this love, hate, or indifference that goes on in these boards. Thanks Bendis
    Provided it isn’t just the X-Books thumbing their noses at the Marvel offices and corporate wanting to get the WandaVision promotion running (being that this was before it got bounced back)....

... would anyone be at all surprised if Xavier, Magneto and Moira didn’t make sure that Wanda couldn’t perform an encore by shoving her anima into a human/mutate clone body. They can’t strip her of her Cthon/scarlet witchcraft powers, but they can remove the probability manipulation powers

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    I wish that happened, but she seems alive and well in Empyre Avengers #1. I worry her involvement here was just as a poorly coordinated plot point that isn't going to do anything positive to the character.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

ha! zing!

I'm telling you she is the Costanza of the Marvel Universe the wallet represents all her baggage!

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    ha! zing!

I'm telling you she is the Costanza of the Marvel Universe the wallet represents all her baggage!

Hahahahahahah YAAAASS!!!
    I wonder how she acts during Festivus
    GrindrStone(D)

You're reaching so far above....nobody is forcing any mutant to do the crucible.