Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Ya know with Hickman writing this and the fact it was confirmed today the other half of her son's shacked up with Prodigy, it's got me wondering if we'll be seeing more of Wanda and Co on upcoming X-titles, sidenote why is she always taking things from demons, after stealing Mephisto's soul fragments and shit I would never trust that demon shit again. At the very least she's shagging Voodoo, one of her sons is a future god, and she's working at a school for magic surrounded by competent sorcerers other than Strange ask for help.
    I imagine she’s thinking she has to do it herself, because there’s an emphasis on it being her sin.

I do like this notion that she is holding herself accountable. There are no excuses here. I wonder if there will be any implications for the resurrection protocols.

Quote Originally Posted by Agatha's Ghost View Post
    Wanda may have just saved the universe.
    Or she may have just caused more problems for mutants.
    I wonder which one will turn out to be true.

Incredible Member Agatha's Ghost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by misty101 View Post
    Or she may have just caused more problems for mutants.
    I wonder which one will turn out to be true.
    Hopefully both.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    imagine all the trouble and wasted time she could’ve saved herself if she just went to the Mutants and asked what she could do to help.
    but to be fair, she may not feel she is deserving of getting the time of the day from mutants and may belive its her cross to bear and hers alone.

I am glad I kept this one on my pull list. Wanda shows she cares though caring and using godlike powers well are two separate things.

16 million mutants return undead.
    Last edited by jmc247; 07-22-2020 at 07:44 AM.

This was absolutely fantastic. I've read it 3 times now. Bravo!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

I haven't read this yet but if they are back as Zombies can't elixir just use the life force to heal them now or the five working together. I would imagine given the amount of healers on Krakoa, Elixir and Triage working together with Hope boosting their powers should easily be able to heal the zombie mutants back to a state of life. Way to go wanda. At least she did something.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

maybe is the first step to semi profesional cold forgiveness.

Extraordinary Member

We need to see Wanda do a crucible.

And then up on the grand stage naked, saying she’s sorry.

I’ll honestly completely forgive Wanda for everything at that point.

At least she’s on the right track.
    Last edited by Will Evans; 07-22-2020 at 07:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    We need to see Wanda do a crucible.

And then up on the grand stage naked, saying she’s sorry.

I’ll honestly completely forgive Wanda for everything at that point.
    Technically all they really have to do is make her a mutant again as all mutants get a fresh start post krakoa.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    yeah it was an enourmous spell that took months but CAMON.
    Honestly she should have went to Xavier and/or Magneto before she did this. What was she expecting the fallout to be? Genosha is in shambles. There is no society for those mutants to live. The rest of the world isnt gonna take them in which means they would end up being Krakoa's problem. Krakoa doesnt even have the infrastructure to accomadate 16 million additional mutants. They are a new nation that is slowly building towards that. Wanda really made a mess here

And another thing, why the hell didnt she try her spell to bring back one mutant? At least test that out before resurrecting the entire island

Quote Originally Posted by braddocks View Post
    I imagine she’s thinking she has to do it herself, because there’s an emphasis on it being her sin.

I do like this notion that she is holding herself accountable. There are no excuses here. I wonder if there will be any implications for the resurrection protocols.
    Yet she went to Dr. Strange to originally help her do it. She feels shame and guilt and was too scared to approach any of the X-men

Extraordinary Member

Didn’t Selene already zombify these poor bastards anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Honestly she should have went to Xavier and/or Magneto before she did this. What was she expecting the fallout to be? Genosha is in shambles. There is no society for those mutants to live. The rest of the world isnt gonna take them in which means they would end up being Krakoa's problem. Krakoa doesnt even have the infrastructure to accomadate 16 million additional mutants. They are a new nation that is slowly building towards that. Wanda really made a mess here

And another thing, why the hell didnt she try her spell to bring back one mutant? At least test that out before resurrecting the entire island

Yet she went to Dr. Strange to originally help her do it. She feels shame and guilt and was too scared to approach any of the X-men
    Lool she was so dumb in this.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

Because comic books demand conflict.

Krakoa was planning to bring back the Genoshans anyway; the only issue was that the Five couldn’t cope with the amount of resurrections they would have to perform, not the resources of Krakoa.

Also, she isn’t welcome on Krakoa, so I’m not sure when you were expecting her to get in touch with its leadership.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Didn’t Selene already zombify these poor bastards anyway?
    Yeah and I expect Selene to show up and solve this thing.