Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Xavier and Warren's converstion was everything. Its been a long time since Warren has had any meaningful interaction with anyone that had heart and Hickman's dialogue here was wat I needed. Xavier talked to him and not at him like he did in AXM under Soule. Even the Magneto interaction was good as they rarely have over the years. In Bunn's run he was an Archangel drone so they didnt really have much. I loved seeing Warren as a leader and actually competen

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Selene's zombies were a bit "better" though? These zombies are pretty much movie-like zombies. Her zombies were better restored, so maybe their brain and all registered on Cerebro?
    Possibly. Doug is still around and he came back pretty much human-like. They were considered alive whereas these zombies are stated as being dead in this issue

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    anyways this issue was flawless, and this is the first taste of what hickman and howard do together, so its a positive experience for what x of swords will be.
    Oh, for sure. The dialogue seemed a little smoother to me.
    Truly, the X-Books are looking good for the future.

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I think this was a better showing than their first appearance. They seemed a little more toned-down.

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Maybe Wanda should just send flowers and a card to Krakoa next time.
    Millions of zombies is more cool.

Sooo did Wanda tell anyone about the zombie infested island off the African coast?

I mean I'm really glad that she tried, but I feel like the result at least merits an FYI e-mail to the X-Men

Poor Wanda can’t catch a break. I wonder if the x-men are going to hate her even more for this, or be slightly forgiving because of the good intentions she had. Or Wanda could make the cowardly move of pretending she had nothing to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Sooo did Wanda tell anyone about the zombie infested island off the African coast?

I mean I'm really glad that she tried, but I feel like the result at least merits an FYI e-mail to the X-Men
    This issue left her fate a mystery but others in here are saying she is appearing in other books so it looks like she didnt

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Poor Wanda can’t catch a break. I wonder if the x-men are going to hate her even more for this, or be slightly forgiving because of the good intentions she had. Or Wanda could make the cowardly move of pretending she had nothing to do with it.
    Probably hate her more. There were no recognizable mutants so my guess is taht they are going to die all over again
    Last edited by Havok83; 07-22-2020 at 08:43 AM.

Well we don't know what happened to her and who attacked her. Perhaps she released a demon.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Well that was unexpectedly better than I thought it would be. I'm not too concerned about the Tini Howard part of the Swords of X event any more if she's with Hickman.

It had good moments. Can't wait to read the rest of the series.

And poor Wanda. I think you made it worse kiddo.

Horde culture is the single best thing to happen to comics in a minute lmaoo

I feel a LITTLE bad for Wanda..
    Last edited by Stormultt Divine; 07-22-2020 at 08:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    This issue left her fate a mystery but others in here are saying she is appearing in other books so it looks like she didnt
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Well we don't know what happened to her and who attacked her. Perhaps she released a demon.
    She's helping the Avengers out during Empyre so we know she escaped Genosha

Who knows maybe she went back to Strange and the Strange Academy staff set up a mystical barrier around Genosha that would prevent the zombies from leaving.
    And Illyana just forgot to check her faculty email

I have no read this yet, but how does it connect to Empyre?
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Horde culture is the single best thing to happen to comics in a minute lmaoo
    They’re a really interesting concept; I just didn’t like their introduction because the novelty of their dialogue wore off really quick, and the Emma joke just soured them for me a little.

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    I have no read this yet, but how does it connect to Empyre?
    Its in the title. Alien plant people are fighting the mutant zombies and X-Corp is in the middle of it

She's helping the Avengers out during Empyre so we know she escaped Genosha

Who knows maybe she went back to Strange and the Strange Academy staff set up a mystical barrier around Genosha that would prevent the zombies from leaving.
    And Illyana just forgot to check her faculty email
    That reminds me of Emma escaping the Phoenix leaving the kids for dead in Jean Grey's solo and not bothering to tell the X-men that it and adult Jean may be back