Default MCU Spider-Man vs. MCU Cap, Black Panther, Bucky, Black Widow and Hawkeye

All standard gear. Except Black Panther is in his Civil War suit.

Takes place at the airport in Civil War.

He is considerably faster and stronger then them. Now with his spider sense mastered, he should clobber them all in pretty short order.

If BP's armor is too tough, he can just web the guy up after dealing with the others.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Spectacular Member

Clint and T'Challa are MVPs.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Arby nails this: he's massively faster and stronger and now has mastered his precog. Add that to webbing, and oh-by-the-way suits full of bonus features and he can end this before it starts for most of them.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

I havent seen the latest spider man movie, what new strength and reaction speed feats does he have? Can he go toe to toe with Toby spidey now?
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    I havent seen the latest spider man movie, what new strength and reaction speed feats does he have? Can he go toe to toe with Toby spidey now?
    I've never been a good judge of any of the movie Spideys' strength feats, but the latest movie has his Spider-Sense finally kicking in to full use, and it's instrumental in the final battle, being a bullet-timer (starting off with his eyes closed) and not requiring the usual slow mo to show it.

One could also argue that his machine-gun-bullet-dodging feats are also speed feats that exceed his showings in Civil War (like the attacks he received from Cap and Falcon).

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

He's a legit high end bullet timer (dodging while advancing through dozens of streams of machine-gun fire that he cannot see), and has feats for holding up hundreds/thousands of tons for... a little while. His strength isn't quite Tobey's level, but he's likely faster and his Peter Tingle is better.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    He's a legit high end bullet timer (dodging while advancing through dozens of streams of machine-gun fire that he cannot see), and has feats for holding up hundreds/thousands of tons for... a little while. His strength isn't quite Tobey's level, but he's likely faster and his Peter Tingle is better.
    I mean, the entire thing with the Spider-Sense is that he's technically aim dodging rather than bullet timing (regardless of how fast he may actually be) since he's dodging where he senses that the gunfire is going to be rather than dodging gunfire that's already en route. I don't remember if the Peter-Tingle was depicted that way, or just being able to focus his superhuman senses at super speed.

All of these guys are none issues ....Clint (of all people) might be the most annoying for spider-man as long as clint can keep his distance, but im not sure he has any trick arrows that have enough oomph.

Civil war era spidey would probably be enough (bloodlusted without PIS)

Spidey as he is at the end of his last movie, now with his spider-sense that works as good as it's best showings in the comics cleans house quite easily really.

oh but watch it "malfunction" or writers forgetting about it for the sake of plot in the next movie, just like the comics.