Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Default X-Men vs Avengers(Movie Versions)

The comics could have been better, so let's give the movie versions a try. There's alot so you can pick and choose or comment on all.

Apocalypse/Jean(Young) vs Captain Marvel

Jean Grey(Old) vs Wanda

Barakapool/Blink/Sebastian Shaw vs Thor(first solo movie)

Composite Juggernaut/Collossus vs Hulk

Magneto(Young) vs Vision

Composite Cyclops/Nightcrawler vs Iron Man(first solo movie)

Composite Wolverine/Sabertooth vs Cap and Bucky

Psylocke/Lady Deathstrike vs Black Panther/Okoye/Shuri

Composite Mystique vs Black Widow

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Drizzle View Post
    Apocalypse's powers were [almost] literally whatever the hell plot demanded. So I guess he takes it with him being able to react to Quicksilver?
    Jean Grey(Old) vs Wanda
    Assuming no Phoneix, wanda takes this pretty easily.
    Don't think any of them have enough oomph to hurt Thor, even if Barakapool was a high end bullet timer.
    Hulk.
    Magneto(Young) vs Vision
    Vision.
    Quickdraw. Iron Man seems to have better reactions. So I'd give it to him.
    Bit tricky. I think Cap and Bucky are faster, stronger and more skilled, but not absurdly so. Don't think they can hurt them enough to put them down for ten count.
    Team Wakanda, easily.
    Mystique. She was quite explicitly low level superhuman.

I’m curious as to your rationale for Magneto losing to someone made of metal.

Also, to the OP, I’m also curious (no, really, not being sarcastic) what Colossus adds to the composite with Juggs. It’s not a stacked composite by default, so...?

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post

Also, to the OP, I’m also curious (no, really, not being sarcastic) what Colossus adds to the composite with Juggs. It’s not a stacked composite by default, so...?
    Because Mind Stone Heat Vision(no pun intended).

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Because Mind Stone Heat Vision(no pun intended).
    Vision doesn't have any particularly impressive reactions, so there's no reason Mags can't just turn his head. Or just crush him into a tiny ball of Vibranium at the bell.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post

I needed an actual X Man/Mutant in the fight as Juggs is just a ringer.

E: I think you meant that they were a single character, they are not. It's just composite Juggs.

That goes for all composites, there are no fusions here just a composite of that one character.
    Last edited by Darth Drizzle; 07-22-2020 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Vision doesn't have any particularly impressive reactions, so there's no reason Mags can't just turn his head. Or just crush him into a tiny ball of Vibranium at the bell.
    Intangibility at thought speed? It's not like Magneto can stop him from doing it even while trying to manipulate him.

I dont think intangibility would prevent magnetism from working. It affects his density, but he is still totally there. It's not like he is in the astral plane.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    I dont think intangibility would prevent magnetism from working. It affects his density, but he is still totally there. It's not like he is in the astral plane.
    The smallest/lightest thing Magneto ever manipulated was iron in a person's blood and he needed extra iron from outside added into it(old Mags) so Vibranium in an intangible state would be beyond him imo.
    Last edited by Darth Drizzle; 07-22-2020 at 02:48 PM.

I needed an actual X Man/Mutant in the fight as Juggs is just a ringer.

E: I think you meant that they were a single character, they are not. It's just composite Juggs.

That goes for all composites, there are no fusions here just a composite of that one character.
    Gotcha. It’s not ‘Composite (Juggernaut + Colossus)‘, it’s ‘(Composite Juggernaut) + Colossus’.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Did they ever explain the general mechanics of how MCU Vision's energy beams and phasing worked, or did they just stick with "LOL Infinity Stones, amirite?"

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Did they ever explain the general mechanics of how MCU Vision's energy beams and phasing worked, or did they just stick with "LOL Infinity Stones, amirite?"
    That last thing.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Astonishing Member

The comics could have been better, so let's give the movie versions a try. There's alot so you can pick and choose or comment on all.

Jean keeps Marvel still, Apocalypse kills her via molecular disruption.

Jean Grey(Old) vs Wanda
    Wanda.

Thor. Only Shaw provides a problem and he could get overloaded with power.

Hulk.

Magneto(Young) vs Vision
    Vision wins, but only if he's really smart about it. Being intangible then hitting Eric with super strength is all he needs.

Iron Man.

Hard to say.

Psylocke loses, Okoye and Shuri dispatches her. DS is going to be a problem, she might win here. But it'll be a long fight.

Black Widow.
    Last edited by Steel Inquisitor; 07-22-2020 at 08:49 PM.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Have we ever seen anything indicating that Thor can hit hard enough or fast enough to overload Shaw? Or even anything coming close to overloading Shaw? Guy pretty much casually walked through a pissed off Magneto's attempts to smack him with metal girders on day where Mags was hoisting submarines and catching entire missile barrages. Especially since he can just throw the power back at Thor if he feels like it'sa bit much.

I know the Barakapool/Blink/Shaw vs Thor match is random but my thinking was that Thor from his first movie durability wise seriously thought a fall from great heights would kill or severely injure him, his fighting skills seemed average, and his lightning powers were not as potent or easily thrown.

So Blink with her teleporting Portals would as she shown to do could open portals to redirect lightning from Thor, while providing defense for her team and Shaws energy absorbtion is seriously high and applies to physical and energetic force and he can throw it back at Thor after doing so.

Barakapool with his Cyclops beams that easily tore through feet thick metal/concrete and can be continuously fired along with his Adamantium blades he can swing with bullet blocking speed, along with his combat teleportation that has him teleporting behind the opponent to strike while they are reacting to the initial hit would be something that would throw off this Thor.

Also both Jeans have and would use the Phoenix Force in their matches as nothing is preventing them from doing so.