Quote Originally Posted by Astroman View Post
To me, the truly outrageous thing is that Marvel put out a really badly thought out, badly characterized, overly melodramatic (of bad daytime soap melodrama quality) mini-series that is meant to pit fan-bases against each other... and we're falling for it. Divide and conquer, get controversy going, blah blah blah.

Who are the real villains of the mini? The company and creators that sold us this waste of time and made all the characters act horribly.

Or, maybe I'm just too old for superhero comics... it's seeming more likely with each new week's releases.
Pretty much this, just like Avengers Vs. X-Men and Inhumans Vs. X-Men. I'd even go further and cite the MU Civil Wars, because honestly, they're all in the same boat --- event miniseries designed to pit Marvel fandom against itself by making all the principal characters act like jerks at best and outright monsters at worst over conflicts that could be more amicably settled if everyone involved was acting according to their standard characterization. But since controversy is part of the hype . . .