Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    ...yeah, that's pretty stupid and immoral of Xavier.

As pointed out, the X-Men really just wanted Franklin as a big gun.

Also, Reed could probably make about twenty different ways to remove the X-gene.

At worst, all this does is force Reed to make a machine that removes telepathic manipulation, fix himself, and then just recreate the devise.

And, finally, why aren't there telepathic dampeners in the FF residence as a matter of course?

Because of piss poor plot that's why.

So no one is going to talk about the most likely situation which is that one of those mutants is most likely a Doom spy/agent

He's wearing a Cerebro and telepathic blockers aren't full proof.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

I'm honestly hoping this is the last we see of Doom in the X-books, he bores me.

Thank god this is over, it was a terrible event with so much wrong on both sides of the equation.

Also so they mind rape Reed and break the machine but see here's what really sets me off, they show a log of some sort but then how did it get erased? How is it they think Reed Richards, one of the smartest men on the planet doesn't have a back up somewhere? Also someone says Doom got taught a lesson...he pretty much confirmed he got to analyze the kids powers! How did he lose here!?

This was a terrible story, AvX/IvX levels bad even.

I suppose one plot thread that is interesting is that it’s Doom who seems to be moving towards creating the new post-humans.

Reed will go to Doom and tell him his idea and Doom will build it.

It was not the epic adventure I expected but it had its moments.

It's funny how Moira's prophecy seems to take shape no matter how much they try to change the future. The conversation between Valeria and Doom shows how mutants, humans, machines and evolution seem to share some kind of antagonistic connection but dependent on the other's efforts. Basically the more one side tries to grow the more the other seems to struggle to keep up. It is as if the future or something is really trying to keep the future that Moira saw in their lives happening no matter how much she tries to prevent it.

Some brilliant minds believe that need and conflict create the best scenario for creation and evolution. Perhaps that is why Sentinels and the evolution of humans in communion with machines always happens.

The conflict between humans and mutants invites both sides to evolve and become stronger.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by braddocks View Post
    I suppose one plot thread that is interesting is that it’s Doom who seems to be moving towards creating the new post-humans.
    Honestly, we've seen so many variations of the whole post human concept, but Im also reminded of cru from the mid 2000s ms marvel book and her species especially with the blue skin and tech/organic

https://i.imgur.com/TDU2emY.jpg

You know what this event only accomplished to light a fire in the community and turn it into another who is right and who is wrong debate, that was its only accomplishment aside from being complete and utter trash.

Honestly we all know that all this Krakoa deal is doom to fail, there is no saving it, doesn't matter who does what against who. Krakoa is doomed. I just hope its Hickman who writes its epitaph and not whoever made this crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    So no one is going to talk about the most likely situation which is that one of those mutants is most likely a Doom spy/agent
    Unless there is a follow up to this, which i hope there isn't unless something in Empyre ties it in, then guess not.

We know what Xavier said to Emma applies in this situation as well. Exerting your will over another person holds consequences for the both the victim and perpetrator. I just hope they don't go down the Onslaught route as he is a trash villain

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    We know what Xavier said to Emma applies in this situation as well. Exerting your will over another person holds consequences for the both the victim and perpetrator. I just hope they don't go down the Onslaught route as he is a trash villain
    this is a trash mini that will not be referred to ever again outside of reference to why franklin is in krakoa

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    this is a trash mini that will not be referred to ever again outside of reference to why franklin is in krakoa
    i wonder if this will age like milk or like wine

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    They've had 4 months to tie stories together, there are several threads that are already sewn in several issues that came out today