Page 25 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    I want him to go through it and it doesn't restore his powers. I need the drama.
    I mean who gets to say that they fought Poccy with a sword to the death as a teenager?
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

I want him to go through it and it doesn't restore his powers. I need the drama.
    Lol! Saying Sue would be pissed is an understatement.

This raises a lot of interesting questions though. Like the mutants don't want Resurrections to be public knowledge as far as I know, but with Franklin there essentially you're sure the entire superhero community knows about it lol.

This mini should have happened later on.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post

This raises a lot of interesting questions though. Like the mutants don't want Resurrections to be public knowledge as far as I know, but with Franklin there essentially you're sure the entire superhero community knows about it lol.

Reed would have to tranq her.

Right now Franklin isn't really talking to them about Krakoa, but it's only a matter of time before he tells Valeria at least. And she won't keep her mouth shut...
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

It could be worse: he could not resurrect…
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    OMG

The Krakoans

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Not all college freshmen get into cults and authoritarian regimes, but Franklin's gotta learn some time. Once the FF rescue him from Sinister's experiments things are going to heat up quick.
    Yeah just the cool ones lol
    Doom or Black Panther probably know this and are waiting to reveal it to cause maximum hurt on Krakoa.
    Why would the KraKoans care? But that sounds like some petty human sh!t Reed and BP would do
    Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    I mean who gets to say that they fought Poccy with a sword to the death as a teenager?
    Melody Guthrie
    GrindrStone(D)

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    I'd die of laughter.

I'd read a mini of Charles and Erik trying to hide it from Sue and Reed.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Yeah just the cool ones lol
    Interesting, so you agree that this is what Krakoa is.

Why would the KraKoans care? But that sounds like some petty human sh!t Reed and BP would do
    At that stage why wouldn't they? You agree Krakoa poses a threat to Marvel Earth. Krakoans should care since they're supposed to be the X-men we know, the fact they wouldn't would mean something else is afoot and they're not who they say they are. This is why people think they're a cult, when they do culty things.

Melody Guthrie
    She's probably be another Horseman in the future.

Agreed. I feel like Krakoa still needs a bit of world building to go on. Or maybe that’s just me wanting more details.

I think the resurrections are becoming more common knowledge? Brian in Excalibur #6 says ‘I’d hoped you mutants wouldn’t have brought back your worst” when Jamie appears, which suggests he knows a little.

I think eventually the resurrections will be well-known; a sort of, “nothing you can do can hurt us”.

Franklin going through the Crucible would be interesting but they would have to attempt it whilst Sue was off-planet.

I wonder if they'll want to put Franklin through the crucible? Now that would cause serious problems, I kind of want to see a story about it down the line.

Right now Franklin isn't really talking to them about Krakoa, but it's only a matter of time before he tells Valeria at least. And she won't keep her mouth shut...
    I can see her building his gear for the fight or trying to get him to wear lots of body armor and equipped with lots of sci-fi weapons lol
    Last edited by Mutant God; 07-25-2020 at 08:17 AM.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Thanks for taking the time to explain the page, I appreciate it.

The point still stands though. Reed's patents being used to create Sentinels in an alternate reality, and Moira having lived in a Days of Future Past scenario which means she knows the dangers of said tech. Also, they know that ORCHIS used Reed and Stark's patents for the Sol Hammer tech to create the Mother Mold base and in Marauders we see that Forge's old human friend (even though he was a good person) was forced to recreate a power dampening tech which was used by the villains, only because he had a memory of it. So when you put all of the pieces together, Xavier and Erik still did right for their people in erasing that specific memory. They're leaders of nation, and that could have led to death and disaster only because Reed likes to play God, like other MU scientists such as Stark and Hanck McCoy.

But I don't think you can say that Reed deliberately creates dangerous devices. Even in the RW, people can take innocuous things to murder, destroy and cause all kinds of mayhem. A car is merely a mode of transportation but it was used to kill peaceful protestors in Charlottesville not so long ago. Should the car manufacturer be held responsible?

Heck, Doom once used a modified baby grand to kill somebody.

Last edited by Iron Maiden; 07-25-2020 at 09:19 AM.

Now we're talking!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Interesting, so you agree that this is what Krakoa is.

At that stage why wouldn't they? You agree Krakoa poses a threat to Marvel Earth. Krakoans should care since they're supposed to be the X-men we know, the fact they wouldn't would mean something else is afoot and they're not who they say they are. This is why people think they're a cult, when they do culty things.

She's probably be another Horseman in the future.
    Like .0002% of Krakoas population is X-Men.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

BANNED

What if he is slain and it doesn't restore him at all?

Nah, what would happen as Sue is slowly expanding a force field in their heads is Reed going up to them and saying "Remember that time you mind wipe me and let me know you mind wiped me?"