Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

If this is a limited series, where will Zeb Wells go after the series end?

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    Not having Gambit, Marrow, or Callisto seems like a wasted opportunity.

Idk I thought this was pulpy fun but was a little underwhelmed by this issue. I wish I was a little more intrigued with where this was going. And I love a good gag but I found Nanny annoying :/
    Yes. Would love Gambit and Marrow for sure.

Ultimate Member

And I love a good gag but I found Nanny annoying :/
    I'm annoyed that we still don't know what Peter's mutant powers are. Good grief. He's like a Leifield character that he forgot to give mutant powers to. (Nanny's not much better. Oh, another telepath. Yawn. Between Kwannon and Empath, the team is hardly hurting for more mentalists...)

Quote Originally Posted by ericng View Post
    If this is a limited series, where will Zeb Wells go after the series end?
    Where did you hear it was a limited series?

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Yes. Would love Gambit and Marrow for sure.
    I have been waiting for their on-panel reunion FOREVER.

Psylocke, Sinister, Gambit, Marrow, Greycrow, Empath, and Typhoid Mary would’ve been a great combo I think.

I have been waiting for their on-panel reunion FOREVER.

Psylocke, Sinister, Gambit, Marrow, Greycrow, Empath, and Typhoid Mary would’ve been a great combo I think.
    Typhoid would be pretty great. Same for Marrow. Gambit doesn't really have any issues, so I guess he'd be a supervisor like Kwannon?

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Typhoid would be pretty great. Same for Marrow. Gambit doesn't really have any issues, so I guess he'd be a supervisor like Kwannon?
    Yeah, I was thinking those two would be like wardens. Not doing a tedious revert a la Alex Summers.

Yeah, I was thinking those two would be like wardens. Not doing a tedious revert a la Alex Summers.
    Yeah I'm not to keen on having Alex here either. I want to keep Nanny though :3 I stan her

Astonishing Member

Not having Gambit, Marrow, or Callisto seems like a wasted opportunity.
    Marrow would have been interesting alone for the potential dynamic with Greycrow. Unlike most other Morlocks she has no real moral superiority over him, having developed into someone who can be just as bad as he is.
    Would they end up being on each other throat all the time or actualy become each other moral compass?

Actualy it's somewhat interesting to bring up that what ruined her life wasn't the action of normal humans, but other mutants (and Sinister), which goes contrary to her exterior anti-human mindset (which has also been implied on occasion to be more based on envy than fear). Something that could have been adressed.

Even without him on the team, her temper and shifting state of mind would have made her a likely candidate for this team.

However i guess the current team was chosen just to have as many oddballs on the team with Havok as possible. With her being stuck somewhere in between being unimportant and well known, she was likely not considered.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

If it was up to me Nanny and OM would both disappear from any X-books.

To replace them I would add Zaladane and Hellion
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Hellion, Callisto and Gambit dont fit this book which has a very unique concept. Gambit only would have worked in place of Kwannon
    Last edited by Havok83; 07-23-2020 at 09:30 AM.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

I don't think Marrow really fits either, she's spent more time working with the X-men than against them. I would like to see her somewhere, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    I don't think Marrow really fits either, she's spent more time working with the X-men than against them. I would like to see her somewhere, though.
    IA but they could say she had a relapse having been around for the stuff that happened to mutantkind in Rosenberg's run. It wouldnt be too farfetched if she got very disilussioned with humanity and was using her powers to torture (not kill) them and ended up placed on this team

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    IA but they could say she had a relapse having been around for the stuff that happened to mutantkind in Rosenberg's run. It wouldnt be too farfetched if she got very disilussioned with humanity and was using her powers to torture (not kill) them and ended up placed on this team
    She was pretty broken in X-Force. She might be still in that mental state since she never got her kid back. Maybe add something like we can't resurrect your kid (even though that's kinda dark).

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    I'm annoyed that we still don't know what Peter's mutant powers are. Good grief. He's like a Leifield character that he forgot to give mutant powers to. (Nanny's not much better. Oh, another telepath. Yawn. Between Kwannon and Empath, the team is hardly hurting for more mentalists...)
    Nanny's history grants her the potential to be a very intriguing character. Don't get yourself spanked.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!