Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spectacular Member DetectiveStrange's Avatar

Default Which Color Team Will Win? Silly Fun

Just a little fun - I picked the most popular X-Men/Women and sorted them by outfit or hair or energy color. Hope I didn't miss any major characters! Out of these teams in a battle royal, which do you think would be left standing and why? Not your favorites, just who would win. You can also rank them according to which team color would lose first to which would be left standing. Like I said, a little silly fun.

X:MEN GREEN
    Polaris
    Banshee
    Jean
    Rogue

X-MEN BLUE
    Nightcrawler
    Archangel
    Cyclops
    Beast

X:MEN GOLD
    Wolverine
    Shadowcat
    Jubilee
    Professor X

X-MEN WHITE
    Iceman
    Storm
    Emma
    Cable

X-MEN VIOLET
    Magneto
    Betsy
    Psylocke
    Gambit

X-MEN RED
    Colossus
    Rachel
    Deadpool
    Bishop

X-MEN BLACK
    Havok
    X-23
    Magik
    Domino

White, easily.

Incredible Member a moment closer's Avatar

The Black Team

Havok has his powerful long-range attacks. X-23 is a fast, precise, deadly weapon that is hard to take down. Domino has her luck, guns and skills.

If they are able to give Magik a bit of time she could conjure an end game spell. Or she could open a portal to limbo and her team could knock opponents into it.

There are several ways for this team to win.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

White wins.
    Violet
    Green
    Red
    Black
    Blue
    Gold loses first.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I think the order of strongest to weakest is:

WHITE > GREEN > VIOLET > BLACK > RED > GOLD > BLUE
    A picture would last longer darling...

Spectacular Member

White is stacked with a couple of omega mutants and telepathy. Sadly, Blue doesn't quite have enough (although it does have Kurt!) - swap Beast out for Dazzler and then maybe it would move up in a Battle Royale. As it stands, I think Blue is worst.

Betsy AND Psylocke on the same Violet team is redundant, but Magneto totally carries that them anyway.

White > Green > Gold > Violet > Red > Black > Blue

If I could rework your teams, I'd go with a bit more diversity and go with sets of 5 (I like that the X-Men have people-of-color):

Green: Polaris, Banshee, Jean, Rogue, Multiple Man (Super powerful team. There's telepathy/telekinesis, brawn and firepower)
    Blue: Nightcrawler, Archangel, Cyclops, Dazzler, Kitty(Not as powerful as Green, but multidimensional. Great leadership firepower and utility)
    Gold: Magik, Wolverine, Jubilee, Forge, Cannonball (Great all around team with arcane firepower and utility. Forge's gadgets would also provide an edge.)
    White: Storm, Iceman, Emma, Colossus, Cable (Yikes this team is incredibly powerful. Blasting, leadership, telepathy, and brawn. The best team)
    Violet: Magneto, Psylocke, Gambit, Blink, Beast (Very close second to White. Magneto can obviously give several iterations of X-teams problems by himself)
    Red: Bishop, Armor, M, Rachel, Sunfire (Another great team. Rachel and M are off the charts, but are also wild cards/liabilities. The sort of team that could come out on top or crap out)
    Black: Sunspot, Havok, X-23, Domino, Dust (Perhaps the weakest of teams, but with insane firepower and fantastic covert capabilities)
    Last edited by Grimsmack; 07-23-2020 at 01:01 AM.

White > Violet > Green > Gold > Red > Black > Blue

White is well above the rest.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

White, with Green coming in second. If you replaced Banshee with Meggan that might give Green a better chance.

aside from the blue team these are some good line ups. personally i give it to white followed by Green. Cable's future knowledge alone gives a HUGE advantage.

White >Green>Violet>Gold(slight advantage over Red only because despite Rachel imo having more raw power Rachel has had her floor wiped unfairly by other telepaths MANY times.)Red>Blue>Black
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

White, then Violet probably.
    Make Good Art

Going by the criteria being "who would win," I'd still say green based on my understanding of these characters.

We already know how powerful Jean can be. Polaris is SUPPOSED to be either able to reach Magneto's power, equal to him, or better (different comics have said each at different points in time). And then Rogue could copy someone's power if there was a gap. If green was missing any one of those three, I'd think differently.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    Going by the criteria being "who would win," I'd still say green based on my understanding of these characters.

We already know how powerful Jean can be. Polaris is SUPPOSED to be either able to reach Magneto's power, equal to him, or better (different comics have said each at different points in time). And then Rogue could copy someone's power if there was a gap. If green was missing any one of those three, I'd think differently.
    My first thought was green too. Jean and Polaris are immensely powerful. Rouge is probably the strongest xman after she ate wonder man.

Banshee....he's ok.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

xmen blue for the win.

I kid lol. I wanted to go for the underdog. no in all seriousness xmen white and not even close.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    My first thought was green too. Jean and Polaris are immensely powerful. Rouge is probably the strongest xman after she ate wonder man.

Banshee....he's ok.
    Rogue is as strong as the person she touches which makes her quite mighty. For Lorna and Jean it comes down to mainly skill and motivation given their powers are off the charts. Lorna has managed to be a team wrecker like 90s Magneto on occasion with the right incentive.