Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by ChadH View Post
    Yeah, I was sitting there smoking a cigarette and heard something whiz past and the bang immediately after. I'm ashamed to say I froze for a second trying to wrap my head around what was going on when it happened again and I jumped up and took off into the bushes. My Dad and I went back later with a cop to get my rod and tackle box.
    I think in the mortal danger category you have me beat by a mile though.
    Not really the same but I got sprayed with bird shot by some ******* that shot across the pond at my decoys.

That MFer bailed before DNR could find him/her.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

I don't know how close I was to actually dying but I worked at McDonald's for 2 months when I was 16. We were closing and a guy came in right as we were locking up and pulled a gun on our manager. He ushered all of us minus the manager into the freezer at gunpoint and locked us in.

No one died or was injured (physically) but it was scary as hell.

It was also the day my mom let me quit.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by KOSLOX View Post
    I don't know how close I was to actually dying but I worked at McDonald's for 2 months when I was 16. We were closing and a guy came in right as we were locking up and pulled a gun on our manager. He ushered all of us minus the manager into the freezer at gunpoint and locked us in.

Moms are good that way, not wanting their kids to die and stuff.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

A few years ago my school got hit by a tornado while I was walking back to my dorm. I never saw the actual funnel, and it was a weaker tornado, but the wind was blowing roof shingles off all the buildings and knocking down tree branches. I managed to make it back inside before I got hit by stray debris.
    Quote Originally Posted by KOSLOX View Post

Something similar happened to my sister when she worked at GameStop. It was robbed at gunpoint, but thankfully no one was physically harmed, and our mother had her quit after that incident too.