Mighty Member

Default Costume etc. for CASSIE SANDSMARK-20 YEARS (or older)

Hello,

I personally hope that Tims Generation will be aged up/rebooted or so, that they finally get 20 years old or older.

So I was thinking which costume etc. should Cassie get if she gets 20 years (or older)?

My choices are:

-Rebirth Titans of Tomorrow Cassie-Wonder Woman.
    Its simple and beautiful and the face etc. is beautiful, its my favorite Cassie Version
    I would only change the tiara, because silver doesnt match with the golden belt, bracelets etc.

-NEW52 Costume (the red suit with the golden parts of the armour around her neck,shoulders and bracelets)
    It was simple and for me its the best Wonder Girl Costume ever (I prefer it to Donnas red one with the stars and the black ones)

-Re-Design of Biker Wonder Woman
    I liked Biker Wonder Woman so I would basically use this costume, but with some changes:
    -black gladiator style skirt instead of pants
    -black leather jacket
    -black boots (the ones which Raven for example is wearing)

CASSIE 1.jpgI've always like this for cassie

For Adult Cassie...
    Injustice:Gods Among Us design ain’t bad

Or even this fan redesign (artist unknown)
    Last edited by Thirteen; 07-27-2020 at 03:17 AM.

I always like her best in red and yellow, so I liked the New 52 silent armor (isn't all armor silent except for the clanging?) but not the thief storyline or her being in constant pain. The all red and yellow with the pointy half shirt was cool too. Of her regular clothes costumes, this was by far the greatest. Donna may have worn the toga tank first, but Cassie wore it better!

WG CASSIE wonder girl.jpg

The current look is fine for a 15 year old, but too immature for an adult and it has way too many colors.

WW WG wonder girl.jpg

WW WG wonder_girl_by_alisakiss-d4rvaar.jpg

This is the all red and yellow with the pointy half shirt I was talking about.
    Last edited by Koriand'r; 07-26-2020 at 08:57 AM.

Cassie’s a great character visually, in that you can change her look because it’s not set in stone.
    I’ve been a fan of all the designs in this thread so far.

My contribution is a blink and miss it design from Young Justice Sins of Youth...:

I like the short hair and callback to Donna Troy’s New Teen Titans look.
    Actually I’m partial to all these designs.
    Conner adding a cape but keeping his own distinct look. Bart taming his wild hair is a sign he’s grown up but is still his own man w. his own costume. And Tim’s makes me think of Earth 2 Robin’s grown up not-so-great-design but here it looks great.

Bear in mind, the reason she had short hair there is because she actually did have short hair at the time - this was when she was still wearing the black bobbed wig. She started growing it out after ceasing to wear the wig.

Also, that's not just a call back to NTT - it actually IS Donna's old costume. Donna had given it to Cassie when she became Wonder Girl, but Cassie daren't use it for fear of ruining it. When she was aged up temporarily in Sins of Youth, she decided to use it, as her usual outfit would no longer fit. Diana, meanwhile, having been de-aged, also seemingly used one of Donna's costumes, her first one from the 1960s (which was, pre-Crisis, also used by Diana's younger self, which is what that was referencing).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Donna should open a thrift shop.