Mighty Member

Default Super-Family powers trough the voice, creative use of powers....

Hello,
    I wanted to ask

a)if its "offical" that Super-Family members can use their voice as Super-Power?

In NEW52 Supergirl (if I remember right) used her voice like Black Canary did.

In TITANS TV Series Conner also used his voice as kind of weapon, he used it and it hurt Eves Ears and the car-alarms set off

b)which creative use of powers do you remind?
    I remind:
    NEW52 Superman X-Ray with different wavelengths to destroy a battery

c) Use their powers to copy other heroes powers:
    Supergirl Pre-Flashpoint once used Super-Speed to vibrate fast enough to become invisible to Cassie Sandsmark

Two words - super ventriloquism.

Extraordinary Member

One would imagine that since they all can do hurricane breath or whatever silly name you want to call it, they can shout loud enough to hurt or kill people and do property damage...if they want. I view it as akin to the slap thing they all do from time to time, or the foot stomp they also all do.

Vocal powers beyond that, I couldn't say. It still isn't IMO the Canary Cry.

Astonishing Member

Rules are for lesser men, Charlie - Grand Pa Joe ~ Willy Wonka & Chocolate Factory

BANNED

If I remember correctly, Superman broke the constructions of a flashlight with a scream. superman / doomsday (new52) when he talks to ww he destroys the windows of half the city. The cry of a Kryptonian is not far from Black Bolt.

Incredible Member

of course , the dumbest was in final crisis when superman sing darkseid to death

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    of course , the dumbest was in final crisis when superman sing darkseid to death
    I don't know, accidently hearing Vanilla Ice once nearly did me in...

Aura Vision
    Sub Application:
    Power Level Measuring
    Sense of Strength

I remember that Superman has the ability to perceive people's auras/life force, and I thought as an application of that power he could sense and read his opponents or Allies' level of power and strength.