Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Pretty sure the Black Widow on Campbell's variant cover is supposed to be Yelena. She is mostly drawn with that belly free outfit whereas Natasha's suit is always a one-piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Barbarian View Post
    I genuinely didn't recognise Jess at first on that TASM #50.LR (ugh) cover. The variant is very nice though.

So... Outlawed is cancelled, right? But then... it's listed as a credit for Eve Ewing? I mean... there was a one-shot, I guess? Also, it's a mini now? Jeez...
    Yeah, for some reason the artist gave Jess Silk's bobbed haircut. Jess has only ever had short hair out of costume - in the early days she used a wig as Spider-Woman, and had short hair when she was depowered, but she's had long hair ever since she became the main Spider-Woman again. So you can only tell that bobbed lady is Jessica because of the costume. If the characters were in civvies it would've looked like he drew two Cindys!

As for Outlawed, the fact Champions ends at #5 does effectively mean it's been cancelled.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman