Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

*Outlawed is just a mini now and Miles and Kamala are just going through the motions, Miles I think will just dragged to Sins.
    *Werewolf at Night? Who asked for this?
    *Still no Runaways
    *Too many X tie ins because Swords
    *Already shilling Knull
    *Everything else is safe.
    *Still no Strange or other books in limbo.

Honestly, I'm considering dropping everything after Outlawed.

Champions ends at #5, and X-Factor isn't in the X of Swords checklist for October or November, so is that ending at #4 in September, making it also an ongoing demoted to a mini?

Miles's involvement in ASM is probably set after his own book and Champions, because ASM hasn't been delayed as much as those. When Silk's book finally gets solicited (it was announced for July, then the shutdown happened so it was never actually solicited), presumably the first arc of that would be set before Sins Rising as well, for the same reason.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

Just X-Men, and New Mutants I guess. I doubt I'm going to pull the switch, and get all parts of X of Swords however.

Somewhat interested in Werewolf by Night, but I'm probably going to wait on it like I will Champions.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

Not much of a selection; i’d rather see iron man go up against arcade in a main battle; skipping the kindred in spider man; and i’m wondering if savage avengers is on it’s last legs.��

No YA? Damn.

Very small month for me. I'll be getting:
    Iron Man #2 (Man that solicit has me hyped! Absolutely loving the cover. That would make a great poster for my wall.)
    True Believers: Introducing The Black Widow #1
    True Believers: Black Widow & The Avengers #1
    True Believers: Black Widow-Taskmaster #1
    Shang-Chi #2
    Avengers #37
    Web of Venom: Empyre's End #1
    Empyre TPB
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 07-23-2020 at 02:24 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Spider-Woman #5/100
    Amazing Spider-Man 50,50.1, 51 (because Jess is in them)
    Black Widow #2
    Captain America #24
    Falcon & Winter Soldier #4
    Captain Marvel #22
    Strange Academy #4
    Ms. Marvel #15
    Daredevil #23
    Deadpool #7
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Thoughts:

- Iron Man vs. Korvac and a bunch of other villains? Caldwell sure is keeping Tony busy. Hellcat is also kind of a surprise since I Don't think Patsy and Tony are particularly close.

- FF are back in blue! It kind of reminds me of their Marvel Adventures/Ultimate costumes a little.

- Is that J. Scott Campbell cover supposed to be in-retirement Natasha or Yelena? I assume the latter, but it sounds like something weird is going on with Widow...

- Savage Avengers has really become the new Uncanny Avengers (fitting given they are by the same writer).

- Shang-Chi vs Sister Hammer? They call it a "reunion" so it seems like they should know each other?

- New Werewolf by Night from a member of the Black Eyed Peas? Okay .

- Wait, which Hulk is involved with the Maestro? It's not 616 Hulk, is it ?

- Devil Hulk vs Worldbreaker? Hand me the popcorn .

- So they were pretty honest about Red Skull coming back. Happened sooner then I thought. Will it stick past this run?

- Is this new woman looking to become Hydra Supreme going to be related to that lady Kobik created?

- Now Carol's time-traveling? She's really been busy in this book...

- There is so much about that Thor solicit that bothers the heck out of me.

- Champions is now a five issue miniseries? I'm both unsurprised and disappointed. Unsurprised because it seemed like the direction Marvel was going in with how delayed Outlawed had become and the likely sales, but disappointed because they are seemingly drastically scaling back the book and the storyline. I'm not sure if Eve Ewing can pull this around and make the storyline work in five issues. I guess now the main book and the mini's will all end around the same time to end the Outlawed story.

Hellions #5
    Wolverine #6
    X-Force #13
    X-Men #13
    X of Swords: Stasis #1

Here is the solicits for October's trades.
    https://www.gamesradar.com/marvel-co...ions-revealed/
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    - Champions is now a five issue miniseries? I'm both unsurprised and disappointed. Unsurprised because it seemed like the direction Marvel was going in with how delayed Outlawed had become and the likely sales, but disappointed because they are seemingly drastically scaling back the book and the storyline. I'm not sure if Eve Ewing can pull this around and make the storyline work in five issues. I guess now the main book and the mini's will all end around the same time to end the Outlawed story.
    Champions will finish before Power Pack and New Warriors unless they're either double shipping, digital first, or cancelled. All three are supposed to be five issues.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Fantastic Member

Hope the Marvels pop up in like November or December

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Champions will finish before Power Pack and New Warriors unless they're either double shipping, digital first, or cancelled. All three are supposed to be five issues.
    We've been told that POWER PACK is on course for November solicits.

BANNED

X-Force #13
    Avengers #37
    Hellions #5
    Immortal Hulk #38
    Warhammer 40,000: Marneus Calgar #1
    Daredevil #23
    Excalibur #13
    Falcon & Winter Soldier #4
    Juggernaut #2
    X-Men #13
    Doctor Doom #8