Default How to read your redeemed marvel comics on the comixology app ?

Hey guys, I'm hoping one of you can help me out here. So I redeemed lots of marvel comics from their site and yes before you ask, I did sync my comixology account with my marvel account successfully, and now that I am on the comixology app (android) I just figure out a way to go get them. Let me know if anyone did it, thanks peeps, appreciated.

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

If you synced your account they should all be there. Just go to my books, and they should be there unless it defaults to "Device." If that's the case you're just not seeing any of them because nothing is downloaded. Switch to "All" and you'll be able to see all of them, and then download them to your device to read at your liesure.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

And you can still use the Redeem Comics link at the bottom of the page on the Marvel site if you want. I used it yesterday and it appeared right away in the My Books section at Comixology

Quote Originally Posted by Personamanx View Post
    If you synced your account they should all be there. Just go to my books, and they should be there unless it defaults to "Device." If that's the case you're just not seeing any of them because nothing is downloaded. Switch to "All" and you'll be able to see all of them, and then download them to your device to read at your liesure.
    Yeah I knew about the "all" button, still, they are not showing :s

I can see them when I go on their site and log in, but on the app on my tablet, I can't see them :s
    Even when I go in the store in the comixology app, I need to buy it again....
    Last edited by Jack00; 07-24-2020 at 01:58 PM.

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

I really don't know what the issue could be then. I have had good experience with Comixology's customer service though, I've had a few issues in the past that were rectified fairly quickly with a few emails.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

Alright i'll try contacting them then, thanks for the help.

Trick was to sign in and out on the app.
    Last edited by Jack00; 07-26-2020 at 08:50 PM.