Thread: new Fable

three-time juror The Gold Stream's Avatar

Default new Fable

from Playground Games, most famous for forza horizon

i know the bar is pretty low from fable 3 and that kinect game but what do you think they should do to make this a strong comeback?

Eh, I think the world was content to never see a Fable game again. I did like Fable 1 and 2, but I've never been inclined to revisit them.
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Fable 1 was a bit disapointing after the hype but still decent, the Lost Chapters release make it a genuinely great game
    I'd love to revisit Fable 2 if it would ever EVER get a PC release(NEVER EVER)
    Fable 3 had enough in it to make me long for the game that wasn't rushed out the door
    the less said about the Kinect version the better

I'll wait to see some actual info on this game, but at least it still has the humor of a Fable game going by the trailer

I remember being so hyped for Fable 1. I was hounding every scrap of information I could get on that game since it was going by, "Project Ego". It wasn't half the game they promised it would be, but I still enjoyed it enough to buy it twice (Xbox and PC) and play through it several times.

Fable 2 and 3 were ****ing trash. Couldn't sit through either game even once.

If Fable 4 is just going to be more, "baby's first video game" garbage that's focused on nonsense like holding hands and featuring completely toothless combat where you can't even die, then I can't be bothered.

Ultimate Member

I'd rather you be able to make your own Fable kind of thing, not so much hand holding telling you where to go from start to finish, more that you can pick your side and do what you want, be with who you want, and have fun where and how you want...better animations as well would help...