Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

He's not an actor, but back in the day I used to think David Muir should try out for Cyclops. He's got the jawline, the look of integrity, the stalwartness, and the kinda blandness to resemble the role.

Spectacular Member Ruby Quartz Diamond's Avatar

Dev Patel. He's a great actor and I think he'll do well in his portrayal of any character he's been casted to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby Quartz Diamond View Post
    Dev Patel. He's a great actor and I think he'll do well in his portrayal of any character he's been casted to do.
    Tell that to Prince Zuko lol In all seriousness probaly the writing and not his acting that was the issue.

Boisterously Confused

Orlando Bloom as The Swordsman!

I wanted Adam Driver to play Moon Knight in movies, but since the character is coming to Disney+ that's become a lot less likely. Maybe he could be The Question.

Astonishing Member

Amy Adams, give her something meaningful to work with - hero or villain. She has been a villain in Smallville, but let's aim higher.

Extraordinary Member

I'm probably cheating in my own thread, but I'd love to see Tom Hopper of The Umbrella Academy play a DC hero.

Quote Originally Posted by caj View Post
    I'm probably cheating in my own thread, but I'd love to see Tom Hopper of The Umbrella Academy play a DC hero.
    That's the guy who plays the monkey dude and play Billy Bones in the Black Sea?

Hes got the size for alot of characters.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post

Definitely. He's huge.

Giancarlo Esposito, I could see him as a retired White Tiger Hector Ayala; his role in an ongoing Marvel TV series could be upgraded from his comic book arcs.

Lucy Liu could be Yuri Watanabe. I would rather that she was not turned into a villain.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Giancarlo Esposito, I could see him as a retired White Tiger Hector Ayala; his role in an ongoing Marvel TV series could be upgraded from his comic book arcs.

Lucy Liu could be Yuri Watanabe. I would rather that she was not turned into a villain.
    Isn't she getting up there in age though for an action superhero role? I know age was a factor for a lot of people not wanting Affleck as Batman.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by caj View Post
    He certainly looks like Booster Gold (right after he retired from football).

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Isn't she getting up there in age though for an action superhero role? I know age was a factor for a lot of people not wanting Affleck as Batman.
    Yes, you'd have to consider she'd would end up in her 50's at the end of the franchise. (Although she looks fantastic) It's a race-bend but I could see Lucy Liu killing it as Kate Spencer.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Yes, you'd have to consider she'd would end up in her 50's at the end of the franchise. (Although she looks fantastic) It's a race-bend but I could see Lucy Liu killing it as Kate Spencer.
    Years ago, I would've said Linda Fiorentino or Michelle Forbes would have been perfect for Kate Spencer /Manhunter. Cobie Smulders is practically playing her on "Stumptown."

Maybe that could be the role that finally gives Emily Blunt her superhero role since Marvel missed out.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post

Make him Brian Braddock.

Make an Excalibur tv show, or movie series.