Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
I guess ultimately there's a difference between the two: Rowling does not and has not ever worked for Marvel (and likely never will), and her work was referenced with the "Hogwarts" nod. Even though she made harmful and insensitive comments, the reference isn't talking about her so much as it is her work, which can in fact be divorced from her image. And in the case of Ardian Syaf, he was an artist working for Marvel who intentionally added in a hateful message that he himself believed and Marvel didn't, thus leading to his swift firing. There is a marked difference, but I'd love to hear your thoughts.
I guess it comes down to the reason the artist used a hogwarts reference. I would be interested Bagley pov on this and if he thought about that factor when putting in the red. If he had and still out it in then I see that as supportive of her comments and while jk does not work for marvel, bagley does and could have put this in as an undercover reference to support jk. So I guess it really comes down to what bagley thoughts were when putting it in.